Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

September 24, 2013

Charity: Water ~ How Real People Help In the Real World


This is what working in the new paradigm looks like. This guy does it with bells on. From night club promoter to humanitarian - he "woke up" one day and decided to change the world.

This evening while at my computer I was listening to Pandora, as usual.  I overheard a commercial for a credit card company and how they help fuel (fund) the work of passionate entrepreneurs.  What I hear struck my curiosity, so I looked at the ad (not something I normally do).  The next thing I know I am Googling this guy Scott Harrison.   He runs a not-for-profit called Charity: Water that supplies clean drinking and bathing water for the poorest of the poor around the world. 

I was so touched and inspired by the work that is being done; to give people the most basic necessities of life like water and clean hygiene, is by far one of the absolute highest services that one can embark on in this world, in my humble opinion.  This is a living example of Nova Earth - people stepping outside of their self-imposed parameters and into a life of service to others.  I hope some of you reading this are compelled into thinking what you can do or how you can become the next Scott Harrison.  I know I will.  -S.C.-

http://www.charitywater.org/september/

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/one-on-one-scott-harrison-charity-water/

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/reject-apathy/preventable-disease/features/2756-charity-water-changing-lives

http://www.donorschoose.org/blog/2012/11/07/guest-blogger-scott-harrison-founder-and-ceo-of-charitywater/


No comments:

Post a Comment