Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

November 07, 2014

Defragging 3D ~ From Mundanity to Alchemy

by Sharda Chaitanya
Thriving in the 5th Dimension
Until very recently life has been about navigating my way around 3D, and finding my comfort zone with the basic amenities of life.  For the past year and a half, I have had to completely overhaul my own situation from the inside out, in order just to stabilize life’s rudimentary structure.  A great deal of focus, energy and attention went into fixing whatever needed to be address just to keep myself afloat.  As this happened, a tremendous amount of healing took place, and nearly ALL of it was grueling, scary and just plain tedious.  What was uncovered in my attempt at a “normal” life was at the crux of my material issues – it all came from within me as I figured out that my internal landscape created my outer world.  And if I wanted to change anything, I had to do the internal work.

As if I hadn’t been doing that for the past three decades.  But this was different.  Now was different.  There was no running from the mess that I found myself in – no more denial about finances and home and my relationship to them.  As I struggled to face the demons of old patterning, all I wanted to do was get away from it. I thought, if I move, it will all be better.  Because at one time, that was the case; I'd pack my bags, head somewhere new and my experience changed.  And a lot of adventures were had, to be sure.  But that was what was required back then.  Only now, every attempt to relocate fell through.  This time, the Universe was not letting me go anywhere, and I mean that quite literally.  I had to stay put and ‘clean house’.  Any attempt to ease the pain by blaming the peripheral players, be they human, corporate or governmental, would come back to me, magnified, showing me again and again that I AM the one who must take responsibility for my life.  Full Stop.  Every piece of emotional baggage had to be opened, rebooted and restored!  The de-fragging of my 3D mindset was well underway.

Each time I confronted my fears (not without prayers, rituals and calling in the LIGHT) I found the issue that created them much reduced and my own fears to be easily and gracefully alleviated.  You see, the Light is all there is.  Light is love – love is Light. And as I loved my problem into dissolution, my burden ‘lightened up’; another layer falling away, making room for greater spiritual comfort.  It was literally ALWAYS like that.  With my guides surrounding me, the process of uncovering old wounds was significantly easier, and working through them proved to be expeditious.  All the fear that I felt was so unnecessary.  Again and again, I breathed sighs of relief, and cried tears of joy to have found the help I needed, and for myself for being brave enough to stand down fear!

Looking back, I see the plan was to help make room for what is currently underway.  NOW we are entering into a whole new aspect of ascension, an entirely fresh quality is opening up, and we are being asked to embrace our Cosmic Multidimensionality.  Now that 3D is has corrected itself (and if you haven’t experienced it, you will soon, because it IS right there, just call it toward you) we can move forward into the next stage – the 5th dimension.  This is where it gets fun.  

I’ve had my own dalliances with 5D, and they are stupendous.  Of course it’s not like, one day you’re here and the next you’re there.  The dimensions overlap ALL THE TIME, and I’ve been experiencing 5D for a while, only now it’s becoming more frequent and more...expansive.  More real, if you will.  It’s kind of difficult to explain, except to say it is all in the heart, and when we think about things or make decisions, the heart informs the mind.  Plus it’s much less weighty here – it is of course lighter, fluffier, sometimes like being on a cloud.  I find it no coincidence that the new technology is called “Cloud”, because that is in fact where we are destined for as a collective. 

Writing about 5D is nearly impossible, I haven’t found the language for it yet that doesn't sound like the obtuse vitriol of the channelings (which I love, of course.  Don't get me wrong). I'm waiting for the time when it can be translated into Shardaspeak.  Plus I know I am blending with a higher aspect of myself, and learning a great deal of new things about this process as it unfolds.  It is still somewhat new to my consciousness, but when I look back, I see it has been taking place for quite some time.  The subtle aspects are elusive and they may make sense to only myself.  
  
I can say for certain that I AM not the same person.  Or, a great portion of me is not the same.  The former personality simply isn't there.  There is a newness and a new understanding based on a broadened vision; perceptions are enhanced.  How this translates is the ability to see the truth in things instead of the long-held collective perceptions that we’ve been brainwashed into believing.  It’s crucial to realize that this transcends mere intellectual understanding, because the experience of 5D is indeed transcendent. 

The other quality of 5D is that things manifest much more quickly and, at times, almost instantaneously.  It’s magical, this quality of alchemy that is bestowed upon us from the elemental and angelic realms.  When alchemy happens it is generated from a frequency of 5D or higher, and so the joy felt from its manifestation is amazing, pure and validating for our path.  Only loving and pure intention can create alchemy, its power is reserved for those who have the greater good of Self and the collective in mind and heart.  Alchemy is a gift, one that is closely guarded by the keepers at the gates where worlds merge.  So tread softly, and knock gently.

"Through your alchemical work, you have been learning how to wield your power in loving and constructive ways, and this will only improve in the days ahead. You will feel a renewed sense of peace, joy, and creativity, and [appreciation] for the wonders of life here on Earth. You will be putting your skills, wisdom and knowledge to good use in ways that expand the possibilities in your lives."  Hilarion, 11/1/14
                        
                     *********************************

Finally, I'm having a day where I can collect my thoughts and actually get them on the computer.  I haven’t had any incentive to write, for the sheer rapidity with which things are flowing requires that I stay in step.  Around the time of the Autumn Equinox I had a series of meltdowns that took a lot of energy and focus to move through.  Plus I have a regular J-O-B, after which I feel tired and need time to rest and recoup enough to get myself in alignment so that I can meditate and BE centered.  

Life and spirit have change so much that I even wonder if this blog, in its current form, is even relevant anymore.  I either have to change the name or start a new one altogether.  One that speaks to our cosmic coming-on-line and our placement in 5D for realzies. Except I don’t know that much right now, as this is all extremely new, and remains a work in progress.

Much love,
Sharda

No comments:

Post a Comment