Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

December 01, 2011

My New (Blog) Home

Greetings, I am Vanya.  I am here today to welcome you to our New Home, Feng Shui Serenity.  It is our wish that Sharda share wholeheartedly with you the knowledge, wisdom and  insight that she feels so blessed to have received.  Sharda is extremely excited to finally have a place where she is free to express and put forth those ideas, inspirations and findings that come to her time and again.  Having traveled the spiritual path all of her life, Sharda is so eager to give back to the world, and whomever else wants to join along, what she has cherished as loving and supportive guidance and wisdom.  I am Vanya and I am here to assist in whichever way I am asked to do so. 

Thanks very much Vanya.

Okay, that was Vanya, my guide and spiritual guardian.  We will be working together here on this site.  And elsewhere, also.  But for now, that is as much as I know.  (It was a surprise for me to have Vanya come through like that.  Very cool.)

My idea about what I am doing here is fairly free-form.  I wanted to be didactic and say, oh, it's primarily to take a look at Feng Shui and how it is used it in everyday life, blah, blah; and that I will apply Feng Shui philosophy to different topics when applicable, more blah.  But it's better that I say we will figure it out as we go along.  But yeah, I am definitely going to be rambling on about Feng Shui.  Feng Shui has been an amazing force in my life and I believe it is a very easy way for people to bring supportive changes into their lives.  With loving awareness for one's personal and work environment,  we will talk about using Feng Shui cures and techniques that are simple and easily understood.  

What I know for certain is that almost ALL that I will do here is about being spiritual, living a life in and for Spirit and adding what I can to the ongoing dialogue regarding our forward movement into a heightened,  purer collective vibration and entry into true Cosmic Consciousness.

The truth is, the motivation behind the Blog is, honestly and simply, that I cannot justify keeping what I know to myself.  I am fairly certain that I have been guided.  I am going to stop short of saying it's an obligation -- I think it feels more like I am being of service.  Ascension, community, family (either biological, adopted or galactic), service to others, Gaia, Eastern philosophy, etc., are what I think about and what will be the other topics up for discussion.   I garner much insight and inspiration from other sources, and I will share those as well.

In this space I am also definitely going to talk about the things I do and experience, the range or kinds of input really have no parameters.    Although while I will always speak from the heart and seek to raise ideas to an elevated level of understanding, I am not without my opinions.  What I am looking for is, in a word, perspective.  Maybe even a new perspective.  Seeing Spirit, Light and Wisdom in even the ordinary things of everyday life.  Like artists do.  And then it is not so ordinary anymore.  We can honor everything around us -- give it respect, and see how it comes back to us. So the perspectives we will be looking at is what I am calling a spiritual aesthetic.  Or is it an aesthetic spirituality?  Hmm, I like both of them.  You get the idea.

Let's see where it goes.  I also want to talk about books, movies, life in New York City, meditation, my connection to India, nature (what little I know), Vanya, and so forth.  Now and then I might have to bitch and moan, because, while I am always a Child of the Universe, I am still a New Yorker.

With joy and blessings,

Sharda

1 comment: