Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

April 14, 2014

April 15th ~ Day of Change ~ Archangels Metatron and Raphael through John Allen

Brief back story:  John Allen has been communicating with Big Foot for some time now.  He and his family, children included, have had what might be considered social or recreation interaction with the Sasquatch.  It has only been recently that John has been receiving messages from the arch angels.  He works in conjunction with Marc Gamma, and that too is a new thing for the two of them.  A while ago, perhaps several months, AA Rafael told Marc Gamma that he would not be using Marc anymore for the purpose of receiving messages.  Instead, he would be utilizing another individual for this work.  It turned out that the person AA Rafael chose was John Allen.  Pretty cool stuff and just the sort of playfulness we should expect from the angelic realm.  So...tomorrow looks to be hugely significant.  I have to take care of some order of business (taxes) which I hope does not interfere with anything that I might partake of.  And yet we have been told that no matter where we are situated, whatever news or newness or realization we are to receive, "it" will indeed take place regardless of what we are doing or where we are.  This is feeling like Christmas!  -Sharda-  (Note:  The Pleiadians also refer to this as a "game".)
"You are already awake. You must move now in to it. Nothing will be exactly like anyone thinks it will. Most have feelings and ideas but there is still a game to play for everyone. What good would it be for you to know how the game ends? Where is the fun in that?" 
Archangel Metatron and Archangel Rafael
April 14, 2014
Channeled by John Allen

 This is John. I feel that there is no reason for me to elaborate. I feel that I am supposed to share this message with everyone. It was a surprise for me to have read it as well. Please listen to your own hearts for your own answers. Do not put all of your faith in channeled messages as this one. FEEL and KNOW for yourselves. I simply share my own journey in hopes that it lights a spark somewhere.  My Brother, Marc Gamma, and I have been given messages to share with one another for a while now. We feel that we were meant to share them with anyone who may be interested. We are all one. We are all part of the collective. All of us are just as important as the other.
 
The Veil Is Open

Archangel Metatron, I had a dream last night while I was awake where you were answering questions. I asked for validation once and for all about things that were said in my last conversation with Marc Gamma. Would you work these things out with me this morning, please? 

Sure. Where would you like to start? 

I had not felt our connection before last night. I have felt a big connection with Archangel Raphael and he even showed me physical validation a few times. Last night I heard you tell me that you were my higher self. But I have not had any major explosion of realization. Can you help me? 

Let me begin by saying that we are all one. There is no need to separate us in your heart. You are used to doing this but there is no need any more. Marc is correct. We are one but you are in the process of being exactly what you were meant to be. You are finding your way beautifully. You will feel many more things than just oneness with me. Look around you. Can you see the connection? Can you?

Yes. It is more like I know the connection is here. 


Good. That is correct. Now as this all plays out you will be brought together, closer to your remembrance of it. Marc is searching as well. Both of you are feeling the doors as they are opened for you but you both cover more ground when you work from different places. When Marc feels that you are involved in a move that he must make, then you must also choose. Do not follow one another. There is nowhere to go. Both of you are there where you should be. You must bounce this back and forth to one another. If something does not feel right then feel your way around in the dark some more until you find your key.

I have heard this key reference in my first conversation with Raphael.


Yes, I know. You desire validation. Then you must find your key to unlock the mysteries that are presenting them selves to you. Do you understand?

Isn't that a little late in the game now? Are we not going to be awakened tomorrow? 

You are already awake. You must move now in to it. Nothing will be exactly like anyone thinks it will. Most have feelings and ideas but there is still a game to play for everyone. What good would it be for you to know how the game ends? Where is the fun in that? 
 
Metatron, what is the message that Marc feels that I should share? 

Do you want me to do this for you?

Are we not doing this together already? 

That part of me that is you is doing exactly what that part of me wants to do. The other parts of me are doing this also. Look, John, do not invest so much effort into forcing something. Everything will float to the top at just the right time. Just be ready for it. This is what Marc needs to hear as well. The right time will present itself to the both of you. Never feel pressured to fulfill the requests of the other. This must be unanimous for both. As far as the three of you being the last channels that will be around for a while, that is up to you. As you have heard from Marc, that is an option that has presented itself to you but it is up to you to make the choice. Share your information and choices. Two parts of a whole are coming together for the same cause. Both of you have spent many hours alone and this has been very important for you to grow. But somewhere deep down inside the both of you, there was a longing to be with family and friends who were alone as well. Go to your sacred places and find your being as you have always done but do not be afraid to confide and trust the other. This is why you have come together.

So, John, Marc has shared with you, now share this with him. Maybe the information that he is seeking is in these words that we have shared together. That is up to him. He will know. As far as you and I are concerned, you are the embodiment of all that which I am. What changes for you now? 

Why do I have such a very small light that connects me to you? I can barely feel anything. It feels great and I am sure when I feel it but it is so small. So many people remember past lives and have clear visions of the masters that they are. I am like a child. 

There is much good that had to be hidden. The light can now shine but your light had to be carefully hidden. You have had a memory or two about past lives. The life of yours as Majate was quickly ended as you began to shine your light. You can remember this. I have had many incarnations on earth. You were always fascinated with Enoch. Why do you think that was? Now you know. John, what if some of this information changes as you go along? If it does then you are on the right track as you are changing in more ways than you realize right now. Allow things to unfold for the both of you. Do not push it. Divine timing has led you this far hasn't it? We are with you. In the next few days maybe it will not be necessary for grand announcements as your energy will inform all who are open to who you are. Let the spirit of love guide you. Do you have any more questions for me?

Yes. Is this message for Marc and I only or for everyone? 

How do you feel about it?

I guess that I will wait and see.

Good. Send it to Marc and listen to what he has to share. You have each other now and this is how you both wanted it.

Okay, Archangel Metatron. Thank you. Raphael are you there?

No. I am somewhere else.

Ha!  Do you have anything to add?

Yes of course. We are right now at the beginning of the next phase. There will be a new energy among those who are today asleep. The doors that you so often refer to will be open indeed. You will know exactly when and where you will be needed. That is, if you are still up to playing the game?

Marc told me that this was like some big game the other day and now I hear it everywhere. Of course I am ready. There is nothing to go back to now. 

Oh there will always be something to go back to but for how long would you stay there? The game pieces are in motion but it will soon be obvious to everyone who the winner will be. Most of you know. But for the awakening of all, a major move must now be put into play. 
Tomorrow will be a very big day for all of us but no one knows exactly how this will play out. Therefore, it is important for me to return to conversations that we have had before. Surprises are waiting to show themselves to all of you not just those who are still asleep. Light workers everywhere will be overwhelmed by the relief and excitement that will come to light. The winners will quickly realize that no one wins unless we all win. Light workers will be put to the test. Love, Forgiveness, Kindness, Freedom, Laughing, and Balance will be the tools needed to endure the changes that are about to come. 

The good will look bad and the bad will look good as things are not always what they seem. Again, can anyone think of a better tool to have in your toolbox than love and forgiveness? With these things we will build our new world. Who will ascend and when. . . Will I ascend before abundance for all...  Will the RV take place in 5D or 3D. These are questions that many Light Workers still contemplate. This is the most important time for all of these things to play themselves out in divine timing. It will be a blast! Every one is watching. This time is so delicious and we know that in the end everyone wins! 

Do not get down. Do not let impatience rule you now. Are you really so fed up with inspirational channeled messages as this one? Feel the words pulse through you right now. Yes, these words are for you. You know who you are. Do you feel that? Of course you do. You are there right now exactly where you were meant to be. Be ready and feel this love energy once again that these words bring to you. You are ready now. We can feel your smile and the energy that it radiates right now. Feel us again!

The veil is open. 

It is great isn't it? Yes it is. All of you will be shown the way. All of you will be able to make choices that you were never able to make before. How will you choose? We have already answered that one for you as well. In everything that happens before your eyes now, ask yourself this in every situation, “HOW WOULD LOVE CHOOSE.” It is just that easy. 

Let us prepare you now, once and for all, about tomorrow. Tomorrow on the 15th of April your world will change. All of you have made this change happen due to your collective consciousness. All of you have your own idea as to what this means. So do not be surprised by the choices of the whole. Changes will happen on this date because enough of you have focused your intent on this. What changes will happen? Remember that all of us have been working on this for a very long time. You were working on these changes before you were incarnated into these bodies that you are now wearing. You are not hearing this date from an Archangel. You have made this date of April 15th 2014 have meaning. 

We have never come here in order to save you. We have always been here in order to make these changes together. Finally now, most all of you can see that we always knew what we were doing. When I say we, I really mean all of us. Can you finally see the beautiful big picture? You were never alone. There is no such thing as alone. We are all one. We have all changed this reality and tomorrow is just the beginning. So do not get caught up in the details. There is much more going on here so remember to face the day with joy. We honor you at this time and can't wait to hear your stories. If you were here with us, a part of you would wish that you could be where you are right now.

As the information comes to you listen to your heart. Embrace how you feel as your feelings will give you the clearest picture of the whole. Remember that love will show you the way. Know that we are with you. Recognize the doors as they are made open for you. Know that there will be no one left behind. Be in joy that all is as it should be. And above all else take pride in your creation and enjoy every last moment. I love you and can feel your love for me as we all join all that is together. Tomorrow, I will be there too. Love your Archangel Raphael.

Thank you, Raphael. This has been the most intense message that I have ever shared. It makes me nervous.

There will be more to come. You may seem like you are walking on new ground but you are not. The next days will be full of Light Workers answering their hearts requests. You will find yourself in great company as everyone begins to embrace who they are.You will also be wonderfully surprised when you find out with whom you have been walking.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Sharda, for sharing. That is all that I am doing. Words can not express enough how important it is that people, who have shared the messages that they channel, are not put up high on a pedestal. None of us are any more connected to source than another. I have simply followed advice to learn how to feel the communication. We have all heard the same advice. We would all be surprised to find out how many of us channel messages but do not share them or post them in a blog. I have felt that it would be good for my own personal growth to share. It is important not to take any channeled message as some law that is above one's own feeling. What I have learned about dates and details is that they are for everyone different. Now with having said that, It makes me feel good when what I share resonates. But in the end we are on our own. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, yes we all channel in one capacity or another, so long as we are in our heartspace. When I write, particularly something that seems like a teaching of a higher order, I re-read it and think, "how do I know that?" And I trust it came through from the Light and I do not question - I trust. There might not be a name associated with these transmissions, but I am certain I am being guided. It is the best feeling in the world. It did take a while for me to lose my ego enough to feel comfortable with writing certain things. Whatever or whomever is supposed to read and jive with me, or anyone else, it will make sense. We each are drawn to that which speaks to us. And or we take something from a teacher or a source for a while, receive what was required, and move on. It is all very fluid and circular. We are bridges between worlds. Thanks for your service as well.

    ReplyDelete