Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

January 10, 2012

Where's The Feng Shui?

What to leave out, what to put in....it's all in how we want to frame it!
Saturday, January 7, 2012  Hi everyone.  So, it's been one month and one week ago that I began this blog and I am still working out a few things.  Figuring it out as I go along, the layout and things like that, which is not the big issue.  The big issue is, "Where's the Feng Shui?" 
My intention seems to be getting sidled by my preoccupation with channeled messages, my own communications from my guides and the ascension process in general.   It's easy to see that's what I love and am spending much time on these days reading about, researching and contemplating.  What has been entered thus far on this blog is a kind of warm up, a way to grease my wheels as I get my creative juices flowing.  Things happen on a continual  basis that give me any kind or level of inspiration or insight or answer.  It's really a lot of fun being in my head right now.  I get signs all the time about how I am doing, or what I should be doing or that give me a bit more of a clue to a solution I might need.  Just for starters.  
And yet, I still have the aching idiotic editor in my mind that keeps putting the kibosh on what I really want to say.  It's getting better, I think, and as I said, there is the issue of Feng Shui topics and all the great stuff to write about.  I just want to finish laying what I consider the ground work -- introducing the few parenthetical topics to express, by way of example, the foundation of my philosophy.  This is the point:  I want to have it in the archives so that the reader, if s/he gets that far, can go back and see where I am coming from and what makes me tick.  I have the need to do a little straightening up, to perform a little house-cleaning and organizing for the sake of getting to where I won't be distracted by all those wonderful things that I feel you should know. 
The long and short of it is that I formulate my notions of Feng Shui because of and in harmony with my ideas about spirituality and its function in the material world.  And visa versa.  It's an attempt at balancing the physical with the invisible and creating a genuine background story for my work.  Like when an actor  prepares a character, they have to give it as much background, history, as they can so that they know details and nuances and motivations of that person.  Well, this is kind of the same thing.  I feel my ideas, notions, inspirations need their provenance, have to come from somewhere, that my conclusions cannot come from thin air, they are not fabricated, but are based on a solid understanding of what motivates the expressions of Feng Shui.

Plus I am just plain slow.  I am a Capricorn and so by nature we are proceed cautiously.   We take each step with so much conviction; we want to be sure it is the right one.  But I am getting better at it.  There is no time to waste -- ascension is here and energy is moving very quickly.  I can tell you it is quite real, it's the most real I have known in my life.  We will move onto that topic elsewhere.

That will be my new post:  why the reality of feng shui fits into the ascension process.  Good one, let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment