Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

April 28, 2012

A Time of Spiritual Unfoldment May Lie Ahead | The 2012 Scenario

These past few day I found myself caught up in the unfolding of events in my life that, while it was something I've wanted for myself, did take me a little bit away from both my spiritual centered-ness and the tone of my blog that I prefer to maintain, which in turn supports the centered-ness that I embrace.  I believe it beneficial to get away from our routines and even mix in a bit of a different mind-set now and then.  So long as we are aware of it and we are not removed in essence from our meditation.  So there I have been, on a bit of a vacation from the ebb and flow of my mostly contemplative and reclusive way of living, and being involved in a more worldly undertakings.  I can never get too far away before I start feeling off-center, as you would have guessed, and truly missing my meditations and other related moments.  

Then I can across this essay.  How wonderful that there is a voice out there that is willing and able to express such personal information from which we can all benefit.  The experience he describes is so simple and one that we want for ourselves as spiritual practitioners.  His generosity extends to his readership and radio audience that we, too, might learn and grow from his own time of transition, regardless of how personal it may be.  Reading what Steve wrote comes not a minute too soon.  It has put me back to my center and makes me miss my meditation and feel the need to return to my sacred routine at once.  As good as it is to take a mental vacation, it is even better to return home. (Note:  Click on "watershed" to get the backstory.)   -S.C.-                                                                                 

 A Time of Spiritual Unfoldment May Lie Ahead      
Written by Steve Beckow

It’s my understanding that many of us, especially those who’ve actually asked for it, “can expect” (1) to go through an opening or a transition in consciousness in the upcoming month.  I say this because of a reading I had with Archangel Michael on April 25.
Apparently the event I described earlier as a “watershed” was the first in a string of events that I personally will be passing through. But not only me. Evidently, many of you will as well.
I’m going to post a part of that reading in which he discusses some aspects of what he calls our “transition.” My warmest thanks to Ellen for transcribing it.

He began by stating that I am “going through your transition.” When I asked him what he meant, he said: “What it means is that you have begun in earnest to claim your [higher] dimensional self.” I asked him if that was why I was exhausted lately and he replied:
“Yes. It is the feeling of releasing what you have carried around for centuries and centuries and thousands of years. It’s the sense of being so exhausted with the old reality that it simply feels, at times, overwhelming. And it is a feeling that you have need to simply — you cannot fight it any longer. You cannot top off your wellspring, as it were. It is a matter of surrendering the old and then gently, softly, embracing the new.”
He said the process would take about a month and described some of the symptoms. Given that he later said that many others would also be going through it, I’ll quote what he says about them, but I request that you hear it as applicable to you as well.
“You will be going through a feeling of euphoria. You will be going through a feeling that perhaps you are not fully anchored. You will be going through even some feelings of dissociation, of not knowing or really caring about what is going on around you. But that will not be a permanent state of being. Already you are feeling more deeply within your body. So, it is simply a period of adjustment. It’ll take about a month. …
“Allow it to take place. As we say, it is not something you can really physically, emotionally or mentally — or spiritually, for that matter — fight. [This process of engagement] is something that you have invited to begin….
“So, when you are exhausted, rest; when you are blissful, enjoy it; when you are feeling full of energy to do, then do. But this adjustment will not be difficult. It will just be different than what you have experienced to date.”
I asked him how I would know the process had ended and he replied:
“The feeling that you wake up not only rested, but blissful; that what you have thought of as challenges, as troubles — it is not that they disappear, but they do not weigh you down; that you have the energy to take on whatever tasks at hand you choose, but that you do not feel burdened, that you simply feel that you are doing almost without doing. It does not feel like a sense of disengagement, but rather higher engagement.”
The next part of the reading is about you so I’ll give that in whole:
Steve Beckow: Okay, Lord. I look forward to that. I may share this with readers, and so I have another question for you, and that’s that I’ve said to readers, we may not be going through dramatic enlightenment experiences because we’re supposed to be serving. Could you comment on that? Am I correct in that or am I incorrect? Could you comment to readers about what they can expect?
Archangel Michael: They can expect very similar experiences. When you use the term “dramatic enlightenment experiences,” you are talking about Nirvana, (2) you are talking about the unity of all with One. It is not to say that you will not experience that, but you cannot — well, you can if you wish; if it is the choice to simply remain in that state of unity, of One — but you cannot be fully conscious and in service, in action, if that is where you are.
So, it is a toning down, if anything. It really is the middle ground. It is the intersection. It is the place where the third — it is not a memory, but it is not a burden. And you see the clarity of the old dis-illusions, and you see with clarity the sense of oneness. You know that enlightenment is right there in front of you. It is yours to access. But if you are in service, you will not choose to live there.
SB: That’s the kind of very difficult distinction that I’ve been trying to make, that something will be happening spiritually, yes, but it won’t be happening in a way that ends our ability to serve.
AAM: That is exactly correct. You can think of it as keeping two feet firmly on the ground.
Now, while your being is expanding, while you are having a greater sense of unity, of connectedness, of the understanding and being of the cosmos, you will also feel your human self, your physical and your fields, so that you can continue on in service, in what we would call human service. Because if you fully enter into the bliss, into the One, you will not be interested in returning and serving. It will be a different experience, and it is not the experience that you have selected and chosen for yourself at this time.
SB: That’s very helpful. I needed an explanation of that. I’m not sure I was doing such a good job of explaining myself. So, thank you for that.
So you may find yourself feelings symptoms this month. You may need extra rest. You for sure will need to let go of whatever arises. The spiritual experiences you have, it sounds like, will not last but they will nonetheless have a profound impact on you. The fact that they do not last doesn’t mean that something’s amiss. You and I are here to serve and need to remain able to serve. If they lasted we probably would forget about serving. So these experiences will help us but once we’ve had them they may subside.
There will undoubtedly be plenty else happening in the world at the same time. So it looks like we’re about to enter a pretty exciting time in this most exciting of years. For my part, if I’m not publishing quite as much as I have, chances are I’m resting.
I believe Archangel Michael intends to discuss these events more in Monday’s An Hour with an Angel, May 2, 2012. If he doesn’t refer to them before we reach the end of the hour, for sure I will ask him about them. Good luck with it all!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio

Footnotes

(1) The words are the Boss’s, in his reading with me through Linda Dillon on April 25, 2012.
(2) Nirvana, to my way of understanding, means permanent enlightenment and that to me means sahaja nirvikalpa samadhi. What we will experience may be no higher than Brahmajnana or God-Realization. The lesser event happens when the kundalini reaches the seventh chakra and results in a temporary heart opening. The greater event happens when the kundalini doubles back on the hridayam or spiritual heart and results in a permanent heart opening.  Much about the stages of enlightenment is fully explained here: http://www.angelfire.com/space2/light11/fdl/e1.htmlThe whole dictionary to be found at that URL is on enlightenment.

Rate this:


3 Votes

No comments:

Post a Comment