Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

July 30, 2013

Less T.V. Equals More Self-Love



This message could not be more true.  I am a big advocate of no television, or main stream media elements, in one's life or environment.  So to read this piece from the very articulate Mr. Bentinho Massaro, felt like a cool breeze on a hot day - a much needed and appreciated relief from an arid mindset.   

Back in college, as a communications major, listed on our recommended reading list was Four Arguments for the Elimination of Television by Jerry Mander.  (Excerpts at link.)  I thought it was a radical selection given that many of us were being preened for a career in media.  It wasn't long after that that I realized I would be happier as a solo writer and Yogi than embarking on a career where I would have to compromise myself.  

The sense that what was available on television was indeed off balance with a healthy lifestyle was made clear to me one evening when my friends and I  from campus (I was a townie) had gone to my home just to hang out.  And eat.  We were tripping on acid, which is always fun when you're around the parents.  Entering the living room, I saw that the popular T.V. show Maude was on.  I stopped dead in my tracks as I watched and listened to this woman (Bea Arthur) rant and rage about some minor incident that occurred.  Whoa - not cool, and a serious buzz-kill!  IN that moment I had an epiphany, as I realized what was on that screen (here and elsewhere) was not conducive to peace, love or happiness.  It was a distortion of truth and an evil influence.  I knew then that television and the characters it propagates were not there to "reflect" us or enlighten us nor even to entertain us - they were there to oppress us by controlling our thinking via the constant barrage of negative influences disguised as humor.  (That was some good acid.)  -S.C.-


from:  https://www.facebook.com/bentinhomassaro
July 29, 2013

**Stop watching TV, Seriously...**

First night of having multiple hours of exposure to American television since... ever. We don't have cable where we live, and I am at someone else's house at the moment with commercials and all in between movies.

And my oh my, experiencing this explains a lot. I can see/sense/read the energy dynamics in things, like being able to see what's going on behind the scenes as well as what it results in in the audience in front of the scenes.



Watching US television shows super clearly how so many people are suffering mental, emotional and physical ailments long term, persistently, as their permanent condition.

TV, commercials, news, it's all set up to expect you to get cancer, to make you believe something is wrong with you, to make you fear your spontaneous, wisdom-guided spirit, to make you live in a zombie-like state that will prevent (if you let it) you to access your spirituality. Which is all that's causing the persistent mental, emotional and physical issues: A lack of connection to your true spirit.

The template-reality that is offered to millions through America's television ( and I'm sure other countries too) through which they then (unknowingly to most) create their reality according to the image that is given to them, is one of very low frequency.

I can wholeheartedly and fully recommend anyone to stop watching regular television. Simply download or Netflix or buy online (amazon.com) the series and movies that you love to see, and cancel your cable subscription. I STRONGLY recommend doing this if you love yourself. For if you don't, you need to be at least as strongly connected already as I am spiritually in order for it not to affect you. And I'm telling you, many of you are not yet as connected.

In other words: give yourself the gift of NOT being exposed to these things (oh yeah, and stop reading the newspaper, simply google anything you feel inspired to know instead, drop the negative news altogether) so that you give yourself a fighting chance of becoming at least as strong in your connection to your true Self as I envision you are. It is totally worth it and it is the only thing that will get you out of the swamp of collective low frequency perpetuation on the mental, emotional and physical level. Unplug from the matrix, seriously.

Believe me, don't believe me: I encourage you once more, I plea: give yourself and the world this gift: cancel your tv and newspaper subscription, and anything else similar to this random influence you have learned to just automatically accept into your house.

As an alternative: Download/purchase online the shows and movies you truly feel excited to see (that's what I do), and 'Google (News)' the specific topics you want to know more about.

Doing so will help you beyond measure, and the world you inhabit. It will help you fine-tune your frequency ten times over, and this will in turn recreate your life completely to become a reflection of who you truly are and what you want to experience as a soul.

Stop accepting in what's not of your original frequency and interest. Love yourself, love yourself, love yourself.

Please do this today, not next week. If you feel inspired and something in you resonates with this, then call your cable provider right now after reading this post. If they are currently closed, physically write out a post-it note to yourself and place it where you will see it next thing tomorrow. Make a commitment to cancel what no longer serves you so that you can be a happier spirit serving the world in a much lighter way wherever you go.

Much love,
Bentinho

No comments:

Post a Comment