Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

June 12, 2014

Lightening Up On Ascension

I've let go of a great deal lately, part of which has been my attachment to channled messages and my subsequent blog.  Earlier today I began writing a long detailed explanation about why I haven't been here, and what is going on with me.  But I ditched it, deciding it was too serious. 

About a month ago I  had an epiphany - I realized that if I really wanted to change my life, I had to change my habits.  And by habits I mean being on the internet all day long.  At that point I knew I was done in a large way with my relationship to my computer and the community that resides therein.  It was not a part of what I consider my life, and wasn't contributing to my 3D here-and-nowness. 

It was about a week after that when I began to experience results of my decision.  I hadn't really put the two together at first, and then it dawned on me:  I switched gears and in doing so, made a conscious decision to change my frequency.  When I was younger, I used to do it all the time.   Just a note here about the Law of Attraction:  sometimes it's REALLY OKAY to tell the Universe that something is not working!  The Universe gets it, trust me.  It is more than ready to acknowledge your sovereignty.  

The third dimension is the best place to experiment with alchemy.  It's made for that.  In fact, It's made from that.  Use your own alchemy, release the hold button, and trust.

Much love and buckets of star dust,
Sharda


No comments:

Post a Comment