Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

December 17, 2012

POOF ~ Be good and be ready because Santa’s coming to town.

thanks to http://activistawake.com

Greetings and Salutations:

It’s clear the gag order they put down when they got everything positioned is being held. I do know they were busting a hump this week to get the rest done. The pres doesn’t need to be in the WH for everything to proceed, where ever airforce 1 is, so’s the WH. We have our original constitutional treasury back and they did something with the fed, in other words, the ‘setup’ is done for a wonderful xmas. The mystery of the ‘moment’ lies in this silence. Be good and be ready because Santa’s coming to town.
Be at Peace and step into your glorious future. The door is open, now step lively.
If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property – until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”Thomas Jefferson
Consultation’s available until the door bell rings.

Love and Kisses,
Poofness



WHERE YA GOIN

I’ve seen crimson roses growing through a chain link fence
I’ve seen crystal visions sometimes they don’t make sense
You can see the future, it don’t make no difference
Just don’t talk about it, babe you know I love the suspense
I once build a mansion, then I tore that mansion down
I fixed up the penthouse, one day I burned it to the ground
Working in the basement, trying not to make a sound
I just keep on building and that wheel just keeps turning ’round
I remember when she was everything, everything to me
When that hollow sun has finally fallen in the sea
Where you going, where you going, where you going to be
I’ve heard golden laughter glowing from the jailhouse walls
I have seen a garden growing where the rain don’t fall
I would love to linger but I still hear the mountain call
You and I don’t need goodbye we’ll meet at the fountain after all
I remember when she was everything, everything to me
When that morning star comes rising from the silver sea
You’ll be going, You’ll be going, You’ll be going with me

Writer : JIMMIE DALE GILMORE, DAVID HAMMOND
Copyright : Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group

BORDERLAND
Songwriters: GILMORE, JIMMIE DALE / HAMMOND, DAVID ALLEN
Well, I headed back to the Borderland
When the home-guard went insane.
No use trying to work with people
Who can’t tell fire from rain.
The Judge had tried to hitch a ride
But I only took him half way.
Friends are friends, but in the Borderland
You can’t be careful of what you say.

The Sheriff sent me every warning he could
But I knew more than he.
My home is both sides of the Borderland
So he knows where I’ll be.
The Businessman in a sleek sedan
Thought he could beat me here,
But roads fade out before you reach the line
And the signposts disappear.
So good to be home in the Borderland
Where things are not what they seem.
So good to be home in the Borderland
Between the dawn and the dream.

The brown-eyed girl from the battleground
Had just met me half-way.
The Border-Guard had let her pass
But said you could not stay.
She gazed upon the mountain above
And she reached out her hand.
The she let go with all her might
And loved the Borderland.

So good to be home in the Borderland
Where things are not what they seem.
So good to be home in the Borderland
Between the dawn and the dream

*****************************************************************************

 12.2.12
Greetings and Salutations:
I must apologize for the interview that folks heard on the net, I have turned down many interviews in the past, this time I did not know I was being recorded so, I was little ‘blue’ for some listeners. Much info I have been sitting on for years and have kept to myself. When you Know the game and the players, you know the lies being perpetrated thru the media. When the info is given to the public, I won’t be one of the people shocked by what is told, I’ll be relieved. And my head won’t be exploding anymore with ‘contained’ intel and info. Just because you know something doesn’t mean you need to speak it out to the uninitiated that have no background in understanding.


I know the world you are entering but to explain it in detail, I would fail miserably because it is of something that is far from people’s experience. What they’ve been taught since youth. So, for some it will be like being a little tyke going to their first day in school. The bad guys in this world are in panic mode so, the venom coming out of their mouths and off their finger tips is at an all time high. They aren’t the first I have ticked off, that honor belongs to my parents. I asked too many unsettling questions, to which they responded by saying, ‘that’s the way it is and why can’t you just leave things alone?’. Now those questions are about to be answered, publicly. That’s why they are in fear of exposure. Don’t cry now, you didn’t cry when you did what you did. Don’t expect to hear about the guilty and the arrested going out in the daily news, not time yet. Close but, not this instant. You can be sure their families know, they haven’t come home from work. Most had no prior knowledge their jobs were in jeopardy. So no chance to ‘set up’ for their terminations. The 60 at the US Treasury were just snatched in the moment.

Before this all hits the ground, the rafters performed some operations to make sure you wouldn’t be going thru a bunch of crap once you went to the banks to access. It’s not like folks didn’t have plenty of warning prior to this, they chose to believe…it would never happen or that somehow they could stop it. Study long, study wrong. If your theory is wrong, sooner or later it will prove wrong.

Love is the most powerful force in the universe, not all that relative stuff. The creative force that causes all to exist. Pure unadulterated love. Sometimes Truth sounds mean…oh well, get over yourself. The warm and cuddly’s are over, time to put your big pants on and be the adult. Remember: 10,000 may fall on your right side, 10,000 at your left, but not a hair on your head would be harmed. Could you be loved?

All is moving down out of the rafters right now, so chill out and let the screamers scream as you prepare to walk away from them. I leave you with this ‘tube’ to contemplate.


No comments:

Post a Comment