Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

May 21, 2015

Glory BE! The Angels Are Here!!

by Sharda Chaitanya

I awoke this morning to the cat cuddling next to me. I could swear I closed the bedroom door tightly last night - but by a certain power only cats have, the door sometimes does get opened. When I got up, I saw she looked so cute that I decided to take a picture to send to her original Mom.  I put on the flash and took the shot.  That's when I saw this big white "thing" on the picture.  I figured my finger was in the way or something else.  I tried again - same thing.

(Thinking back on the process - I remember looking at the frame and it seemed normal.  When I pressed down on the shutter button, the "light" swooped down, I literally saw it move in.  It was so strange.  And this happen each time.)

So I sort of cleaned the lens with a piece of cotton cloth (the bottom of my hoodie) and took another shot.  Again, the white "image" was still there.  I cleaned the lens again and went into the living room to take a picture of the other cat, to see what would happen here. I thought maybe it was something in the room.  (It was indeed.)  This time I snapped the photo without the flash.  That's when the picture recorded the orb around the black and white cat.


At first I thought my camera was on the fritz, because I recently lost everything and had to return to factory setting, so naturally figured this was part of that issue.  But when I took a few more random shots, they were normal.  That's when I sort of cleared my head and went, "Wait.  What am I seeing here? Is this what I think it is?"  When I contemplated the enormous obliterating light streaming down, I realized this is the TUBE OF LIGHT of my HIGHER SELF!!  Wow.  I am humbled and awestruck.  I had not 2 minutes before, been in the bed in that very spot. 

How many times have I taken a picture with the phone in hopes of seeing something like this?  But it never happens, not like that - not self-consciously.  It must be spontaneous. I read something a while ago that said: pay attention to your thoughts, idea and promptings. These are the ones that are from your angels and guides. Not the ones that are linear and processed from the rational mind.  But the ones that appear from nowhere, and feel creative and unique.  These are the thoughts that are trying to "tell" you something, or give an answer, some guidance.  These are subtle energies and must be "heard" when the thoughts are quieted and the heart is still.

Several other messages in the last few days that referenced angels have been floating in my mind, and which I feel are the precursor to today's vision.  Matt Kahn referred to "angels in the form of our furry friends."  And I whenever I heard that in the past, I'd think, "Oh, c'mon.  Really?"  The other memo about angels was during a conversation with a good friend in Hawaii who was telling me that she is paying more attention to the angels, and has been reading about them at night before going to bed.  This, she confessed, was giving her a lot of strength and insight.  I shared with her that I hadn't been feeling them around me at all lately, and was really missing that connection which, went felt, really leaves one feeling in want for nothing else.  It creates a mild version of waking Samadhi - a blissful and simultaneously heightened awareness centered in  the Self and based in God-consciousness. 

So today, nudged by the Angels to grab my camera, (even before having coffee) I very spontaneously did a simple thing.  What I received was a wonderful gift - the Angels answered me, spoke to me and showed me where they reside.  They reside as closed to me as my own Self. 

Much Light on Your Path,

with love,
Sharda (with Zara and Zephyr)



No comments:

Post a Comment