Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

June 27, 2012

The Master Within ~ Feeling Our Ascension

By Sharda Chaitanya  
6.27.2012

It is not only a matter of trusting what I'm feeling, it is also a matter of knowing that my own heart is the gauge for the progress we are making on the planet.

 **************

The two messages I posted today, SaLuSa and Sananda, speak to one thing that I find particularly important during this time and that is staying centered within your heart.  Remember that whatever we choose to do at this time (given that the energies are amplified and our thoughts and actions are responded to with more veracity) is key to how Ascension will play out for us individually.  We know the bigger picture, we are part of the bigger picture and we must guarantee that the bigger picture includes ourselves.  Of course we know that is does, but to what degree?  What is our personal relationship to our Ascension?  How does it feel?  Referring to this point Sananda says:  You will be able to feel it if you go into your heart. You do not necessarily need to know all the details, but if you can accept it in your heart, you are well on your way to a new life, a new beginning.  So the clearer our hearts are the more receptive we are to the nuances of Ascension energies. 


Ascension is something that we cannot  necessarily see, which is why writing, reading and reporting about current events related to the same is extremely popular and necessary.  We want to know where we stand, and we get a sense of that by keeping abreast of current events (as exposed in alternative news outlets) and reading what the channeled messages are saying.  But all of that still relates to what others are saying.  But what am I saying?  What is the Master within me telling me?  SaLuSa says:  “It comes down to having learnt the lessons that you needed to evolve, and you will all know how you stand in that respect”.  Those lessons are something I figure out for myself, no one can give that to me.  I will get that by going within, looking deeply, quietly seeking communion with my heart and listening to God from my soul.  The more I do this the more I come to understand that my inner landscape reflects and reveals what is transpiring in and around the external climate of Ascension outside of myself.  The two are one anyway, and with an acceptance of and wish for Unity Consciousness, there is no separation.  So it is not only a matter of trusting  what I'm feeling, it is also a matter of knowing that my own heart is the gauge for the progress we are making on the planet.
I suppose what I really want to say is that one of my pet peeves is people who gripe and moan about things not going the way they are “supposed to” or “things did not happen when we were told they would”.   And my response would be, well, have you done your meditation today?  Or this week?  Or month?   Find out what’s going on inside of you.  Inevitably, since I have been  paying attention to the channels about five years now, I can say that I am on point with how events have been shaping and shifting through this time frame.  It's happened enough times for me to know that the Earth and I are  moving as a unit.  And I wholly attribute that to staying centered on my personal path.  It is only then that I can be of any use to the greater whole.  It is not an entirely solipsistic undertaking to engage in daily spiritual practices, as the Western culture mind-set would prefer to believe.  We come to understand that it IS for the greater good that we remain diligent, detached and determined.  SaLuSa continues, “Your consciousness levels continue to rise and that is a good sign and your assurance of reaching a level high enough to ascend.” 

The channeled messages support what I am already doing.  I would be doing it regardless of ascension, because I have been doing sadhana for more than 30 years.  By the same token, tens of thousands spiritual communites, for example, around the world are engaged in diligent and refined disciplines for the attainment and knowledge of God.  They don’t have a clue about galactic landings, or entering into Agartha, or the funds of NESARA.  And they are going to be just fine.  In fact if you told them they may not even care.  When you have the joy of  peace in your heart and quietude in your soul, it doesn’t matter what the world is doing.  Spiritual practices take you beyond that place and put you front and center with Creator.  Or whatever might be your perception of, or relationship to, Her. 
Because the world as I know or as you know it to be starts with oneself.  One’s perception of the world, Ascension or not, comes from within.  So when I perceive of a grand and wonderful planet filled with love and abundance, that is what I want.  When I include myself IN that world, naturally if follows that others are there with me.  “Allow anything to be possible and create with abandon…”, Sananda has told us.  We are parts of a greater whole, so when I project, or anyone projects, any good for ourselves, it is decreed by Universal Law that others will benefit from my heart-generated wishes.  That is the crux of Unity Consciousness, one for all and all for one.  SaLuSa encourages us to “Be of good heart, compassionate and loving to all souls, and if you are able to do so, you are well on your way to ascending”.
 If you think you are not doing your part because you choose to remain alone and aloof from worldly goings-on, I say bravo.  Take as much time as you need or can get to be in union with your Divinity.  SaLuSa tells us, “You are beginning to understand your true self, and live up to your desire to be of the Light and you will know better than anyone else how you are doing”.
One of the things SaLuSa is fond of reminding us of is that we should enjoy this time as we move into Ascension.  It is something I think about A LOT because these days are become fewer as we are making our way out of the darkness and into the light.  We have every reason to want to savour them, make the most of the amazing loving and benevolent energies we are becoming acquainted with and hold close to our hearts our vision for our collective future.  The time is close at hand when we will be joining together as ONE, helping each other move to higher ground so that no one is left behind.  As we feel the reverberations of light energy and God-love being transmitted from the galaxy, we can truly open up our hearts to receive that which is the best for our Ascension.  

No comments:

Post a Comment