Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

June 11, 2012

Walking Between Raindrops

by Sharda Chaitanya

Whoa, what an incredibly interesting week.  So much has happened in such a short span of time.  I actually went out and lived my life.  I removed myself entirely from the computer and the internet (with the exception of getting one or two phone numbers from emails) right after the blog hit a few bumps.  Rather than deal with the situation I did what any single, neurotic, New York Woman would do:  I ignored it.  And it felt great.  In the past I would have gone out for a mani/pedi, or met a friend for an early dinner with a glass of wine, or any number of citified distractions we've become accustomed to.  Not this time.  Instead I continued with the theme of receiving and enjoying the new energies that were so present last Tuesday, June 5th.

I'd done the visualization during the peak of the Venus Transit, joining with my brothers and sisters around the globe in prayer for the peaceful unfoldment of Divine Mother's plan.  The meditation I experienced was so wonderful and deep, and a serene feeling stayed with me throughout the night and into the next morning.  that is, until I fiddled with my blog and, in one click, the whole template changed, and not deliberately!  There goes my mellow, I thought to myself.  But I wasn't ready to let it go.  So instead, I turned off the computer and walked away.  Yeah, it was that simple. 

In the last entry I mentioned that I was going to see what the powers that be had for me.  What was the message, sign, or new opening on the path that was trying to announce itself?  When I'd written that I was acquiescing to a higher power, it was almost a jibe, a way for me to get out of a situation that looked like too much to deal with at the time, given I really did have other things to get to.  But then it actually did begin to make sense, this "let's find the meaning behind this" attitude.  Writing it down, especially in this public forum, made it somehow real for me.   So I was going to leave it alone, let the energies disperse, regroup and coalesce and come back with a solution.  It wasn't just the (what turned out to be) small tech issue that needed a new perspective.  It was me, too.

So I spent the past five days staying closely tuned to the benevolent energies that have been so easily available and abundant.  I did some shamanic journeying and received a healing by the grace of some ancients souls; I joined friends for a group meditation; I attended an evening of psychics, healers and mediums where we shook the world just a little bit more with our Shakti of pure intention.  All of this was followed by a weekend on retreat up in the mountains, far away from any chaos in a place that has no cell phone reception.  We meditated and hiked and picked wild flowers.  We counted bullfrogs, looked for deer and were caught in several downpours.  But by that point I believe I was walking between raindrops.

The synchronicity was everywhere.  All of the events of this week just lined up -- all I did was say yes.  I hadn't planned any of it much beyond a day ahead of time, except for the retreat, and then only a week before.  The day I turned off the computer and stepped away, I knew it was the right thing -- I just wanted to do something different!  And the Universe just stepped in and gave me an excuse.  She's so great that way.  And it's so easy for Her; because, God knows, I could never have figured out how to get what I did or go where I went on my own to receive the gifts that I did.  The Universe has a plan for us, and it is so much better thought out than the one we have for ourselves.  A plan that is meticulously measured, and timed and executed just for us.  Just the fact that things went along without a hitch is due in large part to what I believe is the new energy coming in at this particular time. 

I left the City for the retreat with a very specific goal in mind:  to listen.   I was going to dedicate this short time to positioning my personal satellite to the thought-waves of the cosmos.  What was I supposed to know?  I kept it simple.  I even dropped the question once I put it out there and became a blank slate.  I trusted that what I needed to hear would be understood by me as the truth which I sought, so I let go of any struggle.  The mind wasn't going to sabotage what I was trying to do.  It was on hold till further notice.  I gave up any notion of being that person who was trying to do something.  That would have just put all kinds of definitions and boundaries and selectivity around me, cutting me off from others and from my truer purpose.  I've done this before, in perhaps smaller ways, or in ways that I was less aware of.  But each time I do this, each time I step aside, I get back way more than I could have imagined.  [Added bonus:  it's becoming easier.]

But I was listening for something specific, I was listening for a solution (?) perhaps, guidance, maybe, a clearing, possibly, for an issue that I've been living with for a while.  Possibly lifetimes.

On the drive up to the mountains, I was beginning to feel uneasy.  But I knew that stuff had to surface and I recognized this as the process that was going to unfold.  I also knew to hold steady because it could get uncomfortable.  But I used the tools I have, some which I've had forever, and some newly acquired.  The main thing I kept reminding myself of was that I was not alone, I AM NOT alone.  I have so much energy around me supporting me.  I was going to let go of this issue and my Band of Angels were going to be the ones to take it away.   More letting go, but working together this time to create not only something for myself but also to build a relationship with Them.  Once I made that connection is this particular way, I began to relax way way more deeply into the place where I was holding that issue.  These are not conscious thoughts; at the time they are happening it is a knowing, an awareness that something has shifted.

And it kept on shifting.  Sometimes a lot at once, sometime quietly and more subtle.  It was fun to watch as I became the observer, a witness of my own consciousness.  I have to give credit to the great outdoors for their part in this.  I took full advantage of being surrounded by Fae and being supported by the elementals.  I welcomed them into my heart and even now as I write this, they are gleefully sending back to me their pure joy!  I made friends with what was around me and as I felt the discomfort that surfaced the day before being lifted from my very being, I found myself in reciprocal communication with nature.  We were there for each other. 

When we acknowledge "them", the faeries, the pixies, the gnomes, they light up because they love to be noticed and appreciated.  It is a symbiotic relationship that we are creating on the New Earth.  It can happen on any level, on all levels, anywhere.  The beauty is we don't need a reason or an appointment, it happens by sheer will and desire.  What we need it to be open and receptive.  And what if you don't know how?  Then ask how, take assistance, take help, take the hand of the un-seens and watch what can happen.  Again, I never planned this, but there I was, in nature, and so when in Rome...  I was happy to surrender my issue to Mother Earth and her helpers -- they know better than me. As much as the Earth is suffering, She can still take on her Children's sorrows and heal their wounds. 

***************
As of this writing,I still  have no idea what is going on in the world, whether my own or the one at-large.  I haven't read a channeling, a Facebook comment or an email.   What I do have are several ideas about listening and letting go.  The issue I had asked helped with I believe is no longer a problem.   I find myself asking for  progress in on my Path, always with the addendum that the experience be pain-free.  And so while I knew I still had to work on this issue, what is different this time is that I chose when and how that was going to take place.  When I was ready to uncover fear, the Universe said "alright".   As we are so often reminded, we have to want to do the work that is required for Ascension, but all the help we need will be afforded us.  I do believe that this weekend proved that another rung on the ladder has been reached.   A small but significant realization that we are in fact working in unionwith compassionate and benevolent forces, as we co-create our world.   




No comments:

Post a Comment