Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

July 30, 2012

Today's Angel Message ~ July 30, 2012

I get these Angel Messages everyday in my in box.  I read them and always find them interesting.  But today in particular this one spoke to me differently.  I just love the part about feeling God's abundance all around us.  Isn't that what the new paradigm feels like?  Doesn't the grandeur of Goddess' bounty reflect from our hearts?  For me it always comes back to the heart - it must.  Feeling my feelings about how I feel.  We keep hearing and reading that it is time to honor and trust the heart, that for too long we have covered it with intellectual linear reasoning, to the point of diminishing our relationship to our intuitive knowing through our emotions.  Trust the  higher emotions, the ones that give exaltation and deliver us from the shackles of fear and confusion.  Be patient with yourself and be in prayer and meditation long enough each day to get the message that you are taken care of.  -S.C.-

Ann and the Angels

My dear friends, we love you so very much.
God dear ones, loves you. We love you. We want to assist you in creating beautiful lives, filled with grace, but we cannot by our very design interfere with your lessons here upon the earth. And so dear friends, when you find yourself in trying times, instead of asking, "God why are you doing this to me? Angels where are you?" better to ask yourself, "Where am I?" "Where have I been missing in my own life?" "Where am I not listening to my heart?" "What inner knowings have I ignored?" Try not to think your way through the answers dear ones, but rather feel your way through them. For the heart is the central point of existence, and it is the flow of love through your life that will dictate all other circumstances.
When your money is low, ask yourself, "Am I feeling poor, or do I feel the abundance of God?" If you can look around with gratitude and feel the abundance all around you, give thanks for it, and know that you are indeed already rich in many ways, then you will find your circumstances improving.
When things do not yet look as you wish, ask yourself, "Am I feeling abandoned by God because I have not gotten my way yet?" Or can you instead, say, "God must be up to very good things in my life." "I am convinced that this love that created the universe has heard my prayers and as I learn and grow, all will be brought to me that supports my true joy, in divine timing."
When you do not feel well, do you say, "Ok, I am resigned to be sick and tired here? God fix me!" Or rather are you willing to stop, and say, "What has been unwell in my mind and heart?" Do you need to reach out for comfort, for care, for assistance?
Dear ones you can find the love of God in each and every situation no matter how challenging. You can drop into your heart and feel the messages your soul wants you to hear. We, the angels, do not dictate or control your lives. We respond only to the desires of the soul - the very desires that God, the presence of love in the entire universe, has planted within them. We serve on God, one Love, one Spirit, and dear ones you do too, whether you realize it or not. It is in giving thanks for and cooperating with the spirit of love that your circumstances will be transformed.
God bless you! We love you so very much.
-- The Angels
With much love,
Ann Albers

No comments:

Post a Comment