"There's even more gold that people know about. For example, the amount of gold that's available in the Bank of Hawaii is 170,000 tons. This is more that the World Gold Council says is available for all the gold on Earth."
Another powerful expose revealing the dark truth about who pulls the strings - this time regarding the global economy and the corruption of the banking system. Karen Hudes leave no stone unturned as she addresses issue after issue in this 30 minute interview. She is fearless and forthright (and just a little pissed off) in her determination to get this information out there to an otherwise unsuspecting public. I appreciate what she has to say about Obamacare and about the future of the global power structures. The question of the hour is: does anything change as a result of coming forward? She says it does because she is working in tandem with other whistler blowers, which only strengthens their resolve. Ms. Hudes sharing of this information is another clear example of The Light in action. -S.C.-
- Currency war looming as the Fed prints money like there is no tomorrow
- Dollar and other non-backed paper currencies are valueless and are about to crash.
- Gold prices are down because of market manipulation, but that will change.
- Obamacare drafted by medical insurance companies and it is bad for the economy.
- mainstream media keep telling lies fitting interest of those in power.
- Congress members are all bribed and the American people have zero confidence.
- Americans have been denied the proper tools to a just society, such as access to information.
- US currency is financed by debt.
- Federal Reserve is unconstitutional.
- U.S. debt a fabrication used by bankers to extract benefits (i.e., steal).
- Secret super-entity owns 60% of global market earnings and 40% of assets!
- Economic power leaves the West for Asian in a peaceful transition (i.e., no wars for money).
- People unaware of amounts of gold available which makes it a doubtful investment.
- Currencies should be backed by assets, not by debt as it is now.
- Banking must be economy’s infrastructure and not serve to benefit the elites.
- She, along with colleagues, tried to prevent cover-up and double-accounting in World Bank.