Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

January 29, 2014

Video: Sandra Walter ~ A Bridge Between Worlds

Sandra Walter discusses a variety of topics which all point to one thing:  change.  How we as individuals are changing to accommodate eventual first contact, how the collective is changing as a result of more of us coming from the heart, and how the dynamics of human interaction are changing as we mingle in the world as individualized points of Light.

Lots of exciting information and new perspectives on the next wave or tier of our journey toward cosmic consciousness.  By all indications of what Sandra talks about, we are growing by leaps and bounds, and it is only a matter of a short while, 2015 to be specific, when our shift from the lower 3rd/4th D to greater dimensions will be actualized.  Those who are ready for a change now, however,  "are preparing for physical contact with our star families and galactic teams".  Well, sign me up.

Sandra tells us that several years ago, at the beginning of 2012, she asked to be shown a way in which more of us could be in direct contact with the light ships.  She was guided in a method of creating a portal that will facilitate a meeting between ourselves and our galactic brethren.  By planting crystals in the Earth, forming a grid, an energy portal is created that attracts the light ships to it because the crystal grid creates a multi-dimensional sacred space.  I am over-simplifying it, but that is the general idea.  Sandra is on a mission, and that is to be a bridge between worlds.


We are told that we are in this process of our spiritual evolution together with the ones in the unseen dimensions, and as we create in unison, we are discovering more of how to do it, as we do it.  This brings to mind for me that  there is no script.  Whatever we do NOW to move forward for our own or others' progress is not lost.  The old way of following procedure (religion) is complete.  The new way of realizing our light is of our own engineering - we find a way, we discover what we love to do, and we execute it.  She says, "There is a lot of experimentation going on". There are no rules save to come from the heart.  Love and be loved.  Give and receive in the name of unity consciousness.  So when Sandra says she asked for a way to accomplish this very lofty task, well guess what?  She got an answer.  And guess what again?  We can all do the same thing. 

I listened to this interview twice.  The first time it had an powerful impact on me.  As I listened, several key issues and questions I have in this NOW moment have been addressed.  Everything was resonating at such a high velocity.  Usually when I listen to something at my computer, I  multi-task and have it sort of in the background.  This time I had to stop whatever I was doing and pay full attention.  There was something here I had to know.  Within 30 minutes of finishing the audio, I had to lay on my bed.  I couldn't fight the sleepiness, try as I might to push it aside and finish some work.  I had to go out in the evening, so I told my other self, okay, one hour, that's all.

When I woke up an hour later, I felt - no...I knew - it has been one of those sleeps that was commanded to me so that I could process what I listened to earlier.  This is a very specific kind of sleep that, although was a short while, felt like many long deep hours of sleep.  Plus upon awakening, I was different.  What had transpired within me was both a change in general (too many details to go into), and a significant release of an issue that I had suddenly understood the origins of -  I could "sense" how far back this went (generations and lifetimes).  With this clarity, I was now no longer holding on.  Without sounding overly dramatic, this event for me was phenomenal.  I am still processing, as I love going over the 'before and after' of my mindset; I keep rewinding for the sheer joy of BEing in this newness!

What we are requiring for our growth is literally at our door step.  We need to be OPEN OPEN OPEN to receiving.  It really is that simple.  And we need to be a little fearless too, to be ready to look at the shadows, and be prepared to set them free.  That's our work.  And for that, the Light is at the ready in massive amounts to respond to our heart's desire.  -S.C.-  

No comments:

Post a Comment