Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

March 27, 2014

Checking In ~ My Take on the Recent Energies

"What these past several weeks has shown me is happening is a genuine transformation which is beginning to feel real.  Palpable.  Tangible.  It is finally coalescing, giving us confidence about where we stand. who we are and where we are headed.  And it feels amazing!!  We have something now - we are beginning to own it and see how we can use if for own benefit, and to serve others."

by Sharda Chaitanya

Things are just getting so exciting I can hardly deal.  Information is pouring in left, right and center, and I am doing my best to keep up.  Between the missing jet, the tension in Ukraine, (not a good thing, I know, but extremely significant) and the impending RV, energy is erupting all across the globe!  In the past when overall events peaked, I would wait for the dust to settle, see where I stood with the latest wave of energy-generated information, and go from there.  As my own journey ebbs and flows, most of the time in synch with external events,  I have to wait to find my balance, mentally and creatively, before I dive back into being a blog editor.

There are days of doing seemingly normal stuff, when my energy isn't drawing me back into myself in that dreamy between-worlds kind of way.  Then there are days of being in those dreamy between-worlds kind of way.  It's pretty cool and is not at all in resonance with 3D.  And now there is this third incredible kind of energetic frequency that has become more prevalent in recent weeks.  I feel surrounded by a force field that gives me a sense of pressure around my body, but in the most pleasant way.  At these times, if I move too quickly or assert any excessive strain on my physicality, it disrupts the ambient feeling of peace.  The body feels restful, and the mind very still.  I have no control over this, it engulfs me at its whimsy - I can certainly withdraw from it, but that is counter-intuitive to holding the frequency of 5D.  During those periods of time, which are getting longer, articulating much of anything, verbally or on paper, seems pointless - I am on an ascension high and simply prefer to stay there.   It feels like a continually pulsating wave of the Divine Galactic energy is being beamed down, and anything else I might wish to do takes a back seat. 

It is an odd sort of dynamic doing this while at the same time I am experiencing my own growth spurts, my transformation and acceleration.  I may read 5 or 6 really important messages in a given day or two, but because I must also process it for myself, I wait before posting and commenting (which is exactly what I want to do!) because so much comes through me I have to wait until the energy rests long enough to get into my blogging head.  I can only do this when I get some distance, and lately there has been no distance.  All of the energies coming in that are transforming the world are the same energies that are transforming ourselves.  I get into such a heightened state of awareness and stay there longer, that blogging, or any worldly activity, seems...way over there!  And I am way over here, and the two just aren't getting reconciled lately.


So things linger, That is to say, until I pull the energy in, process it and step into it, having now incorporated it into my energy signature. The processing takes the form of sleeping more, learning more how to communicate with my own band of angels, and doing a lot of nothing for however long I need to.  And consciously being in a state of receptivity, intuiting that something is happening that I really can't define but know enough to know to be patient and completely relax.  Relaxation is an absolute must.  That's why the energies deliberately put us 'out' so often, because in order to align with our 12-strand DNA, or our crystalline-based physicality or to adopt and adapt to greater brain functions, we need to be in a state of receptivity.  Since the greater majority of us don't know how to do that while remaining conscious, we are put under the spell of ascension stardust, and out we go.  Although it can and does happen when we are fully awake and going about our day to day, it is more efficient when we are at rest.

What these past several weeks has shown me is happening is a genuine transformation which is beginning to feel real.  Palpable.  Tangible.  It is finally coalescing, giving us confidence about where we stand. who we are and where we are headed.  And it feels amazing!!  We have something now - we are beginning to own it and see how we can use if for own benefit and to serve others.  The overall factor in all of this, if there was one way to summarize it, would be integration.  We all have done so much work pulling through horrendous, at times, personal situations that brought us near to the brink.  A tremendous, incalculable amount of deep healing of ages old stagnation, wounds and negativity has been accomplished.  All of this for the purpose of getting clear and calling in our multi-dimensional selves; integrating all the parts of us that we've asked to join us here for what will now be the fun part.  These parts of ourselves that now live in harmony with us serve to bolster our spirit into the 5th dimension.  We are larger now, expansive - we've grown up and into a truer version of Life.  We fill more space, and yet we are lighter.

A week ago I had a dream.  And the truth is, I never dream, or rather, I don't remember them.  But this time I did.  I dreamt that I saw space ships landing.   There were 3 or 4 off in the southeastern direction.  They all landed, and in the dream they communicated that more were to follow.  And they were close, about 1/4 mile away from where I was standing.  I was with my family, some of whom have passed over, and we were on vacation at a beach resort.  It was like the Florida Keys.  And it was sunset, my favorite time of day!  The moment we saw the ships approaching, I was overjoyed.  But not surprised.  They landed so very quickly, with a purpose - all I could feel was relieved that it has FINALLY happened.  Ta Tat Su ~ So be it.

With the timing of this dream, around the solstice, I think is fairly significant.  It is not about my dream, but really about our dream.  Our dream to meet our space family, to utilize all the advanced technology to restore the quality of our Earth and our dream to see ourselves and one another at a deep soul level.  I feel confident to say, it's on its way!  -Sharda-

No comments:

Post a Comment