Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

August 11, 2012

Thank You to My Higher Self. I Get It Now!

Gaia Portal Update
8/10/2012
gaiaportal.wordpress.com/

Harmonizations Complete… Machines Constructs Dissolving

Requisite harmonization of all anharmonics in 3-5D is complete, as all negatively directed vectors have been reversed. Duality paradigm illusion is finished, as consciousness levels have increased exponentially during the 8-8-12 gate.
Mechanical operators (machines) are quickly dissolved into the Violet Ray. Those groups of machines now consume each other, as no other food is available.
All Light-aligned beings come together as barriers have been released.
Full planetary awakening follows.

Gaia Portal's message today is real. I have not had to think twice about it because my intuition, and everything I went through this week attests to significant plateaus being reached, alone and together.  Briefly I will say that try as I might to disregard the truth and depth of this light movement, as discerning as I have remained, I can tell you, it is the most powerful thing I have ever been a part of.  I tried to shake it off but it would not leave me.  The Light followed me wherever I went and I simply had to acquiesce.  I AM in it for the duration.

My sincere apologies to my readers who must think I am on my own emotional roller-coaster (true that!) and to my guides and myself for not trusting them enough.  Thank you to my Higher Self for your patience and for never giving up on me.  I get it now.  -S.C.-


 
The Light Continues to Pulsate Around Me
by Sharda Chaitanya

Ever since the other day, when I collected my bearings and gained realization of yet another layer of my life and my path, I continue to receive an infusion of Light energy into my system.  The best way to describe it is a knowing.   It has been a shift, a transition (yes I agree those words gets used a lot, but it is a shift) in awareness; a heightened sense of being in tune, and being there with a particular clarity.  It is so difficult to put into words.  But, an awareness of opening up to a lesser density, a sensibility of lightness while still remaining grounded.  And I think this might be the key, that while I remain quite grounded and focused on work and writing I can still experience simultaneously this lightness about myself and the atmosphere around me. 

Not so long ago, in the very recent past, there were only two options:  either I was in spaced-out-ville, having prolonged periods of being in another dimension where NONE of the world was attractive nor did I care that it should be.  My internal soul-communication was all I could relate to. (That sounds pretty good, actually, you'd think one should stop there).  Or, I was coming out of those kinds of experiences and trying to gain balance in unison with my newest upgrade in cosmic alignment.  Everything else in between consisted of these two polarities swimming around each other, until a stasis was achieved, though momentary. 

If you have been in touch with all the variables of ascension symptoms, upgrades, alignments and cosmic anomalies, to name a few, then you know whereof I speak.  It has been an incredible, profoundly multi-layered journey of coming into one’s own.   Rarely have there been more than a few days of what one might call normalcy, a week at the most, where it seemed like I might just have it all together, that I wasn’t going to be engulfed by energies of the latest portal opening or eclipse or solar flare.  When I reflect back on what the channels have said, particularly Lauren Gorgo and the Seven Sisters of Pleiades, regarding upcoming changes back when they were anticipated, I get it.  I see now what they were referring to, and still do refer to.  Because when those moments of downloading are occurring, due to their subtlety and the way they tend to infiltrate our minds and experience, it is nearly impossible to see how these energy exchanges are transpiring within us and on the planet.  

With this new perspective I have been blessed with this week, I've had a chance to step back.  I am getting an overview of what the past two years have been like and having a better sense of how I landed here with this point of reference.  I speak of all this because it has to do with my relationship with our collective ascension process and the community I  have become a part of.  In an effort to contribute, I began blogging because I was guided to do it.  Little did I know how much of a magnetic force field is created by this collective of lightbearers.  In the several days that I had walked away, never to return, I experienced something isolated and abysmal.  There was a sense that I was no longer shielded by my participation within the greater whole.  I either didn't understand how important my own role was (and by extension everyone else's) or I had taken for granted just how unique and special it is to be at the doorway of ascension with so many others within the ranks.  I know for certain that unity consciousness has reached our world, because I felt the disharmony of extracting myself from it.  Not recommended.

Shubh Lubh in Sanskrit ~
Goodness and Prosperity
Having been part of large and small spiritual organizations within the Yoga and Ashram communities most of my adult life, I have been firmly established in the ways of Vedic Dharma and the path toward Self-realization.  Enter the channels, the bloggers and the chat rooms all clamoring about the upcoming ascension.  They are discussing and debating the Mayan calendar and our emergence into our galactic awakening.  Resultingly, I became conflicted.  So, as a remedy, I searched for a common ground for the two philosophies and was hard-pressed to get anything beyond a fleeting reference to the rich history of India Vedic heritage.  What the channels and the more prolific writers were saying, and still are, had been identical to the truths inherent in the Bhagavad Gita or Pantajali Yoga Sutras, among others.  I wanted there to exist a common ground for what I saw as a potential merging of universal teachings.  It has been a great source of disappointment that is hasn't really happened (yet), but that is besides the point.  It was my own issue. Because of my many lifetimes of living as a priest or a monk within the culture of Sanatana Dharma,  I was grappling with an issue that was triggered by the modern-day version of the Higher Truths.

So the samskaras, that is, the history that we hold from our past lives within our psyche, run deep for my attachment to the spiritual aspects of Indian culture.   Be that as it may; I am here now and it hasn't always been easy, and at times emotionally and psychologically painful.  All I've wanted to do all this time was GO BACK.  As I continued to absorbed all things 2012, my heart yearned for another time and place.  Blogging and participating in the community of light-bearers has become a way of life.  And so part of my personal path has been to integrate the two aspects of myself - the past and the present, and it has proven enormously confusing at times.   Up until this week.  

A large  part of the burning to be anywhere else has finally been quelled.

In the ten days or so leading up to this recent emotional peak, I had been feeling restless and frustrated as hell.  I felt like I was on a constant diet of coffee and chocolate.  I was jumpy and irritated and poorly focused.  My meditation went our for a walk and never came back. and even my cat didn't sleep, and meowed so much I had to leave the apartment to get some quiet.  What was going on??  I know the solar flares had been fierce and reached historic proportions, but I hadn't pieced anything together.

We have come through the 8-8 portal and the Lion's Gate simultaneously.  I don't know what either of them really mean, not having researched enough to comment, particularly the Lion's Gate, but I do like the way it sounds.  And I know it's been significant becaus I FEEL it's effect.  I believe part of my momentary dismissal of the light work was part of my subconsciously testing how far I needed to go to get back to center.  Part of the movement into higher dimensions is indeed about letting go.  Oddly, in my attempt to let go of one thing, something quite different was released.  In what looked like my rejection of my work actually resulted in coming to terms with something that lived largely in the recesses of my memory.  A beautiful paradox within the greater dance of the Divine Plan.    

They say we should be with our heart.  Feel what we know and trust the higher emotions.  In Kali Yuga, the iron age, the easiest and quickest path to union with God is devotion, or Bhakti Yoga.  It is the process of converting emotion into devotion that leads to knowledge of our Supreme Self.   Hand over everything, all feelings, desires and pain to the Supreme Godhead, as it will all be returned to us as Knowledge and Truth.  It is with that that I offer all of this work to That Which I AM. Tat Astu.  So shall IT BE.   

With Love and Oneness

No comments:

Post a Comment