Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

September 02, 2012

Arcturian Group Portrait ~ Channel Receives Visual Message

This is perhaps one of the sweetest messages I have witnessed to date.  I don't mean to show favoritism, but to see the group of Arcturians lined up like this, and sort of posing for the "group shot", is just too darling.  I will say that I am partial to Arcturians, being one who hails from there, so it makes sense that I relate fairly strongly to the image. There is a genuine benevolence to the painting and a unique presence which the images transmit.  Be that as it may, I do hope that we have more visuals like this in the future, it certainly helps in creating a better idea of what we can expect.  And in fact becomes a tool for visualizing what we want for our future.  Adonai.  -S.C.-
 
A Synchronization and a Communication
Received by Konstantino
September 1, 2012 
 
Hello dear friends. Yesterday, I felt an inner urge to go outside, particularly to a known place of the city’s centre. I felt the gentle nudges from a group of beings who are members of my Arcturian family.
 
So, while I was waiting for the bus, I was ‘hearing’ words, like ‘a big surprise,’ ‘ensurance’ and some other phrases. When I got to the city’s centre, I sat to a cafeteria which was near to the city’s orchestra. They had set a stage and they were testing their violins and other musical instruments.
 
At that time, these beings agreed with me to communicate with pictures of their appearance and telepathy, in order for me to make their sketches, keep notes for their features, skin and clothing colors and also write down their names. While I was trying that, the band didn’t make any noise. So, I concentrated carefully and I heard them saying as one, that six of them will be introduced to me…the names I wrote down were: AnOn, SilEsio, TherAl, MonEn, AnrAL, RAnlAn. Then, at 7:40 pm, ‘the big surprise’ came in…
 
It was an amazing synchronization, a ‘sign’ from them to me. The band started playing (they were testing) a little part of the Star Wars theme. I was surprised thankfully of course. Then, at 7:45 pm they started playing wonderfully the whole Star Wars theme…it was really amazing what I heard and what I felt. After that, I needed round to 15 minutes to complete the sketches…I heard them saying that they would like a lot to be known to you.  Iltheos is part of their family, though the Arcturians generally do not perceive ‘family’ as tight as 3D worlds do. They told me that when I’ll have time, they will transfer a message through me.
 
When I came back at home, I drew them again and colored them. That’s their team portrait:
 
That’s all for now dear friends.
 
Much Love and deep Appreciation for what you do, in order for Gaia and Humanity to transmigrate to the New Age. 

No comments:

Post a Comment