Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

September 04, 2012

Audio: El Morya, The Ashtar and Marius Offer A View of the Future

This channel unabashedly makes predictions about our ascension, where we will be by the end of September and about the upcoming elections that will be significantly delayed.  That is because the shift over to a new system of governance will be taking place.  It is over-all a very interesting transmission with some new tid bits of information we've not heard before.  The second half is a Q & A session that sheds light on the "black hole" and our some details about the beings from the Inner Earth.  The audio is low-tech, so you may need to raise the volume control a little when questions are being asked.  -S.C.-  [audio link at the bottom]


Channelings from Lucy Colson
Courtesy of 
September 1, 2012

Bob and I have met a wonderful, loving lady, Lucy Colson who lives in our community of El Dorado, NM. Once a month Lucy channels in her home and invites people to come and listen.
We attended her September 1, 12 channeling and the information resonated with both of us. It was so loving and positive and the information that came through is so pertinant to these exact times we are in. So we asked Lucy if we could put her audio recording into a mp3 format and share it with others. We are pleased to announce that she has agreed.

                                                                                             Lucy's Biography


I come from beyond time itself – another universe in fact – a region of local density known as Plesora. Because the near destruction of Earth’s eco-system has brought her to the brink of annihilation, I was asked by Prime Source through Archangel Gabriel to come to Planet Earth to help her at this important time. Actually, I didn’t want to come, but who can argue with an Archangel.
I was born in Brooklyn, NY, as Lucy Bradford Colson, and grew up on Long Island. As so often happens when incarnating into the lower dimensions, I forgot who I was and the mission that I was to accomplish. All I knew was that something was missing from my life. It was this "something" that began a very personal, life-long search for Spiritual Truth. After years of inner training by the Ascended Master El Morya, I became a multi-dimensional messenger, and have served in that capacity for the last 38 years.
In my early teens my family moved to Mexico City, giving me a first hand taste of international living and travel. I attended and graduated from the American High School. When my family later moved to Caracas, Venezuela, I worked for the U.S. Army Mission to Venezuela. Eventually I returned to the United States, and for the next twenty- two years worked in personnel for the school district in Ojai, California. Accruing ample vacation time over those twenty-two years gave me the opportunity to travel to five continents on missions for the Ascended Masters and the Ashtar Command.
Upon retiring from the school district, I was asked by Joshua, one of my Ascended Master teachers, to move to Santa Fe, New Mexico "to be there for the landing." That was over 13 years ago, but who’s counting! In 2004, Joshua asked me to establish a spiritual group to meet once a month in my living room. Channelings from these group meetings are transcribed – once a secretary always a secretary, it would seem – and put into a six-page newsletter entitled Conversations Along The Lighted Path. Anyone interested in receiving the newsletter may contact me at lucycolson@comcast.net for further information.
Along with the newsletter, I have just completed a manuscript – Star Born, Earth Based – a deeply spiritual, yet down-to-earth account of my experiences here on Earth and my adventures into other dimensions and the Beings that inhabit realms beyond our human experience.

 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment