Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

July 01, 2012

A Promise I Made ~ A Poem


I've so many opinions
contrived from the mind
conspiring for their place
in the world of duplicity. 

The moment I think 

this is something I've built
that's the time to give it away  
If I hold on, then I risk
the responsibility 
of ownership.

Coming from the heart is a promise I made - 

that way I stay soft.  I can speak 
so as another might formulate 
an image of my making
or create an emotion 
that in the next instance is gone. 

Our nuanced projections 

are subject to change
I watch as each one of them drifts in
or moves on, 
or lingers for gentle acknowledgement.

In life imperfections become joy -- 

we have to see where we fit in 
But we don't...we shant;
Boundaries expand with each breath 
So many small moments spent 
sitting on the edge
We forget what we are waiting for.

Vulnerability is my shield 

There the shadows fall away
 and fear has nothing to grasp.

It is blessedness to be leisurely 
with one's thoughts
so the Fae have said, 
and I said, "yes".

I cling only to the opening 

that calls itself heart; 
one of many inspirations 
that transcends home 
Which in the past I left behind, 
but it followed me back into density 
and took me into high mountains.  

I've taken pause.  The views are amazing.


Sharda Chaitanya
7.1.2012 
For A Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment