Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

September 27, 2012

Sananda: Observe and Feed your Light Bodies

In this message Sananda encourages us to begin paying even more attention to our light bodies, to visualize what ascension is for us personally, and to spend more time in meditation.  We need to take care about what we put into our physical body because it houses our light body.  Fresh fruit and purified water are mentioned, so I take that as a cue that we are better off keeping our food simple.  Always good advice, but particularly now with the way energy is moving us toward the end of the year.  

I particularly appreciate when he says, "You may find it necessary to drop things you once thought were necessary and concentrate each moment on what resonates and serves the greater humanity for the greater good".  That's a tall order.  To let go, and to know enough to let go, of that which no longer serves us so that we are free to pursue activities that promote our spiritual progress.  But this should not feel like work.  If we have been attending our spiritual needs sincerely, then giving up worldly pastimes for loftier ideals is a joy.  In most cases, we are ready to extract ourselves from the 3D web, to give ourselves permission to engage with the light work and light energy full time.

I realized recently that I have to commit to the new me, the new way of being and feeling and behaving.  No more waiting to feel normal or back to my old self, or to find my comfort levels waiting for me where they once were.  All.  Of that.  Is gone.  This is who I am now.  For several years I had such symptoms that, at their best, made me feel like I was going to float away, or levitate and not return, or become so detached from my body to the point that the only thing that brought me back to earth were hunger pangs.  If it weren't for the need to eat, I don't what.
  

I still have my deep meditations and out-of-body excursions, but they are more controlled and grounded.  But still, I kept waiting for that certain change that would put me back upon the planet so I could return to business as usual.  Then I got it one day - business as usual is what I am now.  THIS is how it is, this is how I am and this is how I will carry myself into the new paradigm.  I decided to own my attachment to light and live accordingly.  Mentally I just did a 180, or rather, acknowledged it had already taken place and I just welcomed it as a way of being.  
Before, if my time spent in light-filled moments was 30 percent, then my other time in 3D was 70 percent, for example, well, now those numbers are reversed.  The majority of how I live and think, what I care about and what I want my work to be reflects what I want now and in the future.  I welcome and take a stand more all the time that I am a Child of the Light, the daughter of Mother/Father God and a beacon of love and compassion in this world.  This is how I am going to live my life from now on.  That is what all these years of preparation have been about:  to be the truest to my Self as I can while living in this physical sheath.  

So when Sananda says, " pay equal attention to observing and feeding your Light Bodies", I understand.  Time as we know it is shrinking.  Treading the path more fervently is what we are being called to do.  And we are, each of us, up to the task.  
With Love in Oneness,
Sharda

Sananda: Be Your New Selves
 
As Channeled Through Fran Zepeda
September 20, 2012
 franheal.wordpress.com   

Sananda:

Hello Dear Ones. I am Sananda, here to give you a message of Love and encouragement on your next leg of the journey toward enlightenment.
Much has transpired, much is in the ethers and a new day is dawning for Humanity.
You are all so precious and capable. You are bringing the energies forth with such power and creation. You are to be commended. New Earth is at your fingertips.
I don’t have to tell you that it has not been an easy road. But what road that leads to such treasures ever is?
You are magnificent creatures already. What awaits you just around the corner will reveal so much more of what you are that you will be astounded.
Pay attention to your energy more than ever, to your Light Bodies. From our perspective, we see them glowing. You are attending to them well.  Your attention needs to be stepped up a notch. If you neglect rest or proper nourishment, you will not reach the optimum you can achieve.
Now more than ever it is necessary to breathe Light and Love into your cells as you envision them expanding and glowing and transforming to the new prototype for your new vehicle for Ascension. It will become more and more necessary to keep allowing this transformation with a feeling of Joy and Gratitude, dear Ones. You are making history with the emergence of your new Being.
We know balance is always a challenge, especially when juggling your duties as Lightworkers to help others in the 3rd dimensional realm.  But you have been equipped with what is required to achieve this. Stepping up your time in meditation will help and staying with light, pure, high vibrational fruits and vegetables and filtered, pure water will help.
You may be finding it difficult to “keep up” with the feeling of time racing. You may find it necessary to drop things you once thought were necessary and concentrate each moment on what resonates and serves the greater humanity for the greater good.
But most of all, thinking from a standpoint of what will benefit you yourself in Ascension is the key. From that comes the benefit of all. With this you are lifting up others; with this you are lifting up the planet, and you get ever closer to your sisters and brothers in the Celestial and Galactic Realm.
By all means, pay attention to day-to-day needs for you and your loved ones in the physical realm, but please also pay equal attention to observing and feeding your Light Bodies. They will carry you forward to Ascension.
Are you having memories of your early days in duality? Are you having memories of your Divine glory before that? Are you feeling as if you are lifting up, yet being more grounded and connected with Mother Earth? This is good. You are beginning to try out your newfound wings of a new Being not ever seen or experienced before. You are in the making, yet you are also coming back to what you once were before your fall into duality, yet with new faculties and properties.
Keep paying attention to your physical bodies, as they support your Light Bodies, and marvel in the wonder of what you are becoming, of what you are, dear Ones, magnificent Beings of the Light, the spark of the Divine, as you make your way home.
I am Sananda, and I am forever at your service, with all my Love.
As Channeled Through Fran Zepeda. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this notice and links are included.http://www.franheal.wordpress.com 

1 comment:

  1. Do you pay a lot of attention to optimizing the blog posts for search algorithms?

    ReplyDelete