Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

October 23, 2012

Ascension Energies Continue ~ Refusing to Return to 3D

by Sharda Chaitanya
October 22, 2012

Many people who are going through awakening process are no longer certain what their outer purpose is.  What drives the world no longer drives them.  Seeing the madness of our civilization so clearly, they may feel somewhat alienated from the world around them.  Some feel they inhabit a no-man's-land in between two worlds.  They are no longer run by ego, yet the arising awareness has not yet become fully integrated into their lives.  - Eckhart Tolle

It is only fitting that if one wants to write something, one must have an idea of what that might be.  I do not, but I thought I should at least attempt to express what's been going on lately.  I haven't communicated personally here in about 2 weeks and I am not quite sure why not.  I want to write, I think about it, I wonder how my readers are doing or if they consider that I've been around or not, and yet I can never quite make it over here.  Perhaps because Ascension symptoms are alive and well and expressing themselves generously in my life.  This time around these so-called symptoms are not physical, but they are slightly mental/emotional.  But mostly they are spiritual and philosophical.   What is happening is so subtle, so abstract that my frame of mind, my reference for what I do here on my blog, and now and again in the world, has changed significantly.  I want to express something, but I don't think I have anything I want to say.  I am writing to say I have nothing to say - the truth is, little has interested me enough to put my attention there.

This has happened before, this disconnect.  And each time it does, each time this urge to let go of my internet/blogger/social media persona, it takes on a different point of entry. This time, what is within the purview of my online community has faded and all most of 3D activity seems trite.  And what the channels are talking about isn't sticking to me because I have heard it all before. What I think I need is a fresh landscape.

With this in mind, I decided that, before I go storming off, I should wait and see what develops.  I know that these periods of heightened awareness and sensitivity bring with them their own set of requirements and revelations.  Because of the depth of the internalized energies at theses times, most normal activity and daily doses of lovingly transmitted messages carry little gravitas, and I simply don't relate.   The detachment becomes the norm and settling into that flow of communication between me and my Higher Self creates a transcendent feeling, and the 3D world thins out.

The truth is I have been busier lately; I am deliberately trying to get our more and test my 5D legs in a 3D world.  The results so far:  it's touch and go.  When I recently asked a channel which dimension is present within the confines of my apartment, before I could finish the sentence, the reply came, "the 7th dimension".  (Wow, that's some good Feng Shui!)  So, whoa...how to respond to that?  What does that mean?  Could I tell this to others without sounding boastful or egoistic?  I think I may have shared that with one other person, I don't remember.  But for now I will keep it to myself.

The point of this is to illustrate that the energy of ascension has changed everything from within, and to operate from the perspective of 5D (a more comfortable 'number' for me) changes the playing field.  The upgrade is attributable to a number of things, disciplines, in which I partake or perform, that keep me tuned in to...(Fill in the Blank)...Source Love/Compassion/Energy, Ascension Energy, Earth Shifts, Solar Flares, Unity Consciousness, The Goddess Within Me, The God Outside Myself, The Power of Crystals, Telepathic Messages from Nature, etc, etc, etc.  This doesn't happened overnight, although it most definitely can, and it is seemingly happening faster and faster.  And this speeding up, this acceleration of movement is causing me, in a paradox indicative of ascension, to slow down.   These are the things that get me excited about where we are headed, because at this point, there is no question that we are each microcosmic barometers of macrocosmic proportion.

This deceleration is the only way I can describe what is happening.  It occurs naturally for me; it is the only way not to get tossed off the merry-go-round of Gaia's energy machinations.  It's like a wheel that is moving so fast it gives the appearance of being stationary.  Or like when you are on the train, and another train passes you by going faster, it creates the illusion that the train you're on is moving backwards.  So the world moves and I try to stand still.  And it seems to be working.  Plus there really is no choice.  When I try to keep up with the faster moving train, i.e., maintain a relationship with the 3D world, I find myself trying to adapt to a density that at this point I can say is quite uncomfortable.  So I downshift, and read something inspiring, because I refuse to return to 3D.

What was strongly resonating before (on this blog) has receded to a place that seems distant or even passé - what spoke to me before no longer moves me.  And if it is something I really like and want to share, I have to be in a certain frame of mind to read, blog and maybe comment.  I am illustrating that my own wave-length has become self-sufficient - the need to externalize the process of "all this" has changed.  At least for right now.  That is why I say I have to wait and see where this latest ripple on the ascension wave will take me.  The ebbs and flows, as they say, are very distinct and, in short, when I am out of touch with the flow of linear thought and day to day activities, I am very much attuned to my inner guidance system and am otherwise detached from anything that would distract me from that.   It is a choice, one that was supposedly made a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.  And by the Grace of God/Source/Supreme Intelligence, I can indulge these proclivities for leading a contemplative life.

When these very strong energies call me to drop whatever it is I am doing and take to more meditation or mantra japa or reading spiritual commentary, then that is what I do.  The more we partake of the wealth of knowledge that is found in the silence, the less the worldly trappings have a hold on us.  And when that happens, when the world thins out and is witnessed from the place of inner viewing, our individual conflicts cease.  Because the world is an illusion, and what concrete happiness can we get from what is for all intents and purposes, a hologram?  The Mother Earth is an extension of Maha Maya, the great feminine illusion, the trickster, the master alchemist.  We are under her spell and are helpless to do anything, until we decide we need to do something.  And that something is complete surrender to Her will.

When we do this we are acknowledging the Supreme Power.  What happens next is that the Supreme Power acknowledges us back.  By surrendering we open up, avail ourselves to a life lived in divinity and not by ego-driven impulses and uncapped indulgences.  The opening up allows more of our reflection of Light and Truth to take front and center on our path, and declares that we cannot do it alone, nor would we want to.  In the very solipsistic Western cultural indoctrination of individuality, this may be counter-intuitive.   This I believe to be of the old paradigm.  The emerging paradigm of Unity Consciousness calls for a different structure for the collective, a structure based upon dependance on the benevolent and supportive and life-giving Source of One.

To put it briefly - although it may be to late for that - I don't know where this is going.  I only share what resonates with me and what I feel people will benefit from.  I guess what I am saying is that less of what I have been plugging into is resonating, or I am having difficulty staying within the same parameters that I set up.  But hey, for that matter, I have little inclination to stay within the parameters the world has set up, which has always been the case anyway.  Things are cyclical, but this particular cycle is lasting longer than usual, and is more revealing.  I spent most of the weekend out at a health and fitness expo, and being around so much activity made me ill (no details, but it wasn't pretty).  I took the entire day to recuperate and get my levels of energy back.  Still working on it - it was all I could do to make a pot of soup and a cup of tea. We tend to ignore our bodies when we are feeling good.  I forgot that my body, too, has changed and what was tolerable at one time no longer is.  Trust that if you are have a disinclination toward certain foods, you should listen to that. 

I keep on waiting to get back up and running.  I think oh maybe later today, or I'll get to it in the morning, or if I drink an extra cup of coffee, that should trigger the urge to get to the blog. When I am back in my body and in "doing" mode, it does go rather smoothly, but I make a point of keeping things very simple. As we detach from the vibration of the lower dimensions, we observe them at a distance - it is there, but is becomes less real.  What is real is the internal connection to our Higher Self through which we are learning to perceive things.  The old filters created distortion, and they are being dissipated as we come on line with Terra Nova; as the Universe shifts, so do we.  We hear again and again that this is what we have been called to do, and when we trust that this is what is taking place, it becomes easier for the benevolent forces to serve our forward progress.  We know when it is happening because it feels like love, it feels like home, it feels like we are connected to God without stress or effort.  

A new level is being reached and I supposed I have to trust that yet another change is imminent.  If you have the time and you are being called to step into solitude, then honor that, see how it feels.  Use that time to cultivate a deeper relationship with your Self.   There you can read or meditate or commit to the greater good, but above all, feel it.  It is so strange, and exciting, not knowing how this is going to unfold, yet it's something I have grown oddly familiar with.   For now, as the future is being created, I will relax, surrender and read something inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment