Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

February 14, 2013

A Declaration of Eternal Love ~ February 14, 2013



The Greatest Love of All

Oh most beautiful, wondrous child of light. You are My beloved, most exquisite expression of Nature dancing with Spirit creating this Divine melody that is you. No one can ever compare, just as each flower is delightfully unique and perfect as itself, no one can ever duplicate this being that is you. So splendorous and marvelous a creation you are, I am hopelessly in love with you.

I have loved you from the moment of your first existence, and am ever waiting for you to fall madly in love with me as well.

Until that day, I will court you ceaselessly. Each breeze is Me caressing you. Every bird that sings is Me serenading you. Every day I shower you with the spectacle of a crimson sunset, or the pink hue of the mountains at sunrise, I am calling you to me with each awe-inspiring moment as I watch for the slightest invitation into your heart, my most treasured abode. For here I sit silently, patiently, waiting for you to grant my deepest desire, and allow My love to embrace and envelop you, for I AM you.

Every breath is Me moving through you. Every thought is my inspiration. Each movement is My fire igniting you into action. We are as inseparable as the kite soaring in the sky. Where is the kite without the wind that supports its flight? I am the air lifting you to your heights. I am that wind propelling you to dance in the sky.

Oh beloved one, each step brings you nearer to Me, as I am your Destiny. All paths have the same fateful end, so I can be patient and wait, as I know that one day, we will be as one. So worry not which path you have chosen as they are all designed to lead back to Me, your Source, your first and only true love of this and every life.

If you desire the swiftest path, then take the one that honors Love as it bypasses the detours and folly of the mind, taking you to Me straight as an arrow to its target. I am that Love. I am your target, calling you to me with each breath. Find me behind that breath, as I am the invisible bellows pumping Life through your lungs and surging through every cell of your body.

And what a body! Not even the most brilliant scientist could design such a magnificently Divine expression as this body! Each cell alive with a force compelled to follow its inner path without knowing its vital role in the functioning of this Universe that is your body. How can any cell know the importance of its destiny? Knowing only the path given it by its Creator, it is blind to the significance in the intricate pattern of Life comprising your body. Each cell in your amazing body is invisibly guided by a Divine Intelligence, leading them like a conductor of a grand symphony, creating a sound so rich and melodious and sweet, and utterly impossible to produce individually.

Each and every pulse of your heart propels thousands of processes into action, unknowingly, unwittingly, effortlessly, all harmonizing in a hundred different ways, allowing you to live yet another moment in this Temple of My creation. What a body is this! At the center of each cell lies a whole universe unto itself, a "big bang" happening each moment creating life thousands of times a day all without any thought or effort from you! What a body is this!

So in love am I with this beautiful design, this abode I have built for my Self, that I could not bear to live anywhere else but inside it with you.

How can I be anything but hopelessly in love with you? No amount of time can dull this passionate desire to be as one. I am ever waiting for a glimpse of you calling to Me. I am poised and ready to respond as a devoted pet looks keenly to its master for the slightest sign of its welcome. I am YOUR devoted and most beloved loyal servant, enslaved by your love, waiting for any invitation to dance and play and live with you.

In you, I find the fulfillment of my heart's desire. I am yours, and you are mine, and so it shall be forever, my love.

~Song of the Soul




No comments:

Post a Comment