Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

April 04, 2013

Audio: Ladies and Gentlemen, Meet White Knight Messenger "Eastcoast"

for the show via phone, go to:
The number is 218-936-4141. Piin 200100. Time: 9 PM, Eastern. For archives of the show you can go to:  http://wwlwf.livejournal.com/
 Each day when I come to my computer, I say a little prayer.  I ask, "God, please have something good for me today".  And by good, I mean, reeeaaaly good, juicy, formidable - something that I can take to the bank.  Well, today my prayer was answered in spades. 

I was alerted to a conference call this evening, accessible to everyone, with a White Knight messenger named "Eastcoast".  Pat Donworth, a FB friend who told us about it, is a very reliable source, but I hadn't heard of "Eastcoast" before.  But she seemed to feel that we should get the word out about the show this evening because she has known "Eastcoast" for a while and implied that his intel is unmatched (my words).  

Someone was kind enough to attach a link to a radio show from March 28th that featured "Eastcoast" and I am listening to it now.  It is really important that you hear what he has to say.  For all indications, he is a regular Joe who works in a hardware store.  Good.  That makes him one of us.  Secondly, when he relates his information, I feel a great deal of sincerity and integrity behind the words.  Not that words are not good enough, it's often all we have.  But it's perhaps more important now than ever to be discerning, with the incredible shift of energy that has been underway, and I think as lightworkers we need to be careful, is all.  I don't post this lightly and simply want to convey that I feel this is the real deal.

The main reason this information is essential is because he tells us not to go into fear and why.  Listen and learn.  And if you have been staying on top of the alternative news, then listen and learn more.   Much Love and Light to everyone and remember to OPPT-In.    Much gratitude,  Sharda Chaitanya

Please note: the first 8 minutes is chit chat among friends of the show and the host.  "Eastcoast" is introduced at about 0:07:55.

(Also, as of this posting, I am waiting on the link for the radio show tonight that begins at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Will update this as soon as I know.) 
The link is: http://wwlwf.livejournal.com/  You will need to navigate a little to find the show you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment