Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

December 31, 2013

Bye, Bye 2013, It's Been Real


The Magician in the Madness ~ A Farewell Letter
 by Sharda Chaitanya

Dear Year 2013,

This is it, Babe.  It's over.  What can I say?  What do we say?  It's been 365 days and we are finally saying our good byes.  It's a big deal.  Although we have been close, we have not been friends - frenemies, I believe is the term the kids use.  It means someone, or in this case some time frame, to which we have become attached by some social or timeline necessity, but who we simply don't like.  And we feel they, or it, do not like us.  We are in proximity to each other not by our own doing, but by fate, destiny or Karma.  But there we are, uncomfortable and awkward in each others presence and unable to do anything about it.

2013, let me be straight, you were a task master and a bit of a bully.  I am not going to sugar-coat this by saying, "Oh, thank you for showing me how strong I can be", or, "Oh wow, look, another obstacle to overcome, just when I thought I would be getting a break".  Yeah, and, "Oh my goodness.  You gave me something.  Oh, no.  No. no, no...there it goes.  You took it away before I could even enjoy it".  Yeah, that was you. That is how you affected me.   Up and down up and down - barely a respite before I was on to another issue that came from out of the blue for me to figure out what to do for it or with it or to it.  Then when I did finally get a foothold on the situation, THAT was turned upside down and sideways, throwing me for a loop and finding myself back at square one.

It didn't take me long (well, sort of) to realize your skills as a master illusionist is what kept you going.  And still, that didn't quite compute for me. Your sense of self-satisfaction and smugness was a tell.  I began to think you weren't that smart.  Then I realized you must be working in collusion with some higher power, someone else was calling the shots and you were simply taking orders.  That was it!  The audacity, I thought.  I was beginning to feel betrayed.  When I decided to test this theory, I saw you for what you truly are (were).  You had no concern for anything other than how to demonstrate your talents irrespective of your effect on outcomes.  Really, 2013?  Really, you couldn't stop for a moment and come clean with me, even while you saw me struggling and scrambling for answers, grappling for a way out and searching for solutions?  It occurred to me that you wanted me to be distracted to the point of near exhaustion.   It was then that I saw the truth - you were nothing more than the magician in the madness.  Deceptively weaving your plots in the shadows, manipulating time and space for the propagation of your enterprise.   You wanted to break me so that I would slow down enough to stop all that forward momentum, gather myself and return to what I know is the real truth. 

This is where I want to say, ya' know what 2013, fuck off.  You're not the boss of me.  I want to stare you in the eye, stomp my feet and grab my coat. And slam the door on the way out!  How dare you think you know what is best for me.  Oh, yeah, I am still resisting you.  And you know what else, I am not sure this farewell letter has a forgiving ending. Why is it always we who have to acquiesce, we who have to surrender and throw in the towel first?  At this point, so what about lofty ideals.  I am staging a one-person revolution and telling you, I protest.  I have found you arrogant and self-serving, and I am not tolerating one more moment.

Even better, I am taking up the Sword of Archangel Michael and severing any and all negative propensity you have (had) for making life difficult, unbearable for some, and I am clearing the air.  I, and anyone else who is willing, am holding the Sword and Shield of Beloved Archangel Michael (don't look so surprised, 2013, they were a gift) and declaring a brand new, wonderful and supportive energy come forward into the Year 2014!  We will welcome 2014 with the resplendent blessings of Archangel Michael and the Legions of Heaven. We will collectively enter the New Year with love and peace and faith.  Moreover, we look forward to the new year in which self-love and self-preservation are suppported and respected and not looked down upon as self-indulgent.  We will wear our sovereignty as badges of honor.  How's that for magic!

Like any relationship, I take responsibility for my part as well.  Part of me gave you permission, at some point in the past of which I have no recollection, to cast your spell over my mind and senses.  Your bag of tricks were enticing to the point I forgot who I was.  Well, almost.  So I have to say, because of you, I had to 'woman up' - I had to step up to the plate and take care of my life. I took a page from your book and began my own journey into the science of alchemy.  Eventually, when you weren't looking or were off treading on the dreams of others, I created a portfolio of tools and potions and incantations to ward off evil.  Yes, you might say I am a bit of a witch.  So what?  What are you?  So thanks for that, for showing me what I  did!  I will take credit for pulling myself out of the quagmire of third dimensional density and becoming that person who will not be defeated.  There will be no more 2013s to push me around, to tempt me with the trappings of ego, to lead me to believe that I am alone and without support.  Thank you, 2013, for showing me that you were the last time frame in which I will have forgotten my sovereignty.

With that said, I am not angry or resentful.  I am not having a change of heart, I simply want to convey that I think you did your job and your did it well.  I never had a frenemy before, so it was indeed interesting.  You have (had) a great repertoire and cleverly utilized that bag of tricks. Impressive, Old Man.  Don't get puffed up - you're done.  We're done.  I have the distinct feeling that you saw this breakup coming.  Didn't you?  2013, look me in the eye and tell me you knew we were over.  How did I know?  Well, when the time is up, it's up.  There is no turning back the hands of time.   I can't let this go without saying that the gift you gave me yesterday was huge.  Thank you for not intercepting my efforts. This made up for all of the nonsense of the last 12 months.  You actually redeemed yourself.  When I was going through the motions of completing this next goal, I really wasn't sure it was going to work out for me.  But it did.

So 2013, I really need to go.  I have a date with 2014.  He is knocking on my door and you are still standing here.  You must go.  No, I will not introduce you.  It would not be fair to him.  He might mistake you for someone I was once intimately involved with, when both you and I know it was just a platonic relationship.  Farewell, 2013, and as you leave, I surround you with the Blue Cloak of Divine Mother, that she should keep you out of trouble.  God Bless You.

Yours in Service to the Light,
Sharda Chaitanya

No comments:

Post a Comment