Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

December 12, 2013

Is it not enough anymore to be confined to one way of being?

"You will feel the oncoming of something so magnificent, it can almost seem to be too much, and along with the anticipation, you might also feel the stirring of anxiety setting in. Let us just assure you that this is only to be expected, for what you are feeling into, is a change so fundamental, it will indeed wipe the slate clean in so many ways, you will not be the same after you have been under this deluge of energetic purification."   Aisha North, Manuscript of Survival, pt. 378



by Sharda Chaitanya

Today's message from Aisha North really struck home for me.  I woke up feeling okay.  I was surprised - the usual worry was not present.  Great.  I was not  going to have to battle with myself to find my center, maybe this would be an easy morning.  But then the mind begins to chatter and it goes something like, "What am I doing with my life, when will I have money, what will happen if I don't, will this proposed new job pan out and if not, what then?  Is this potential new relationship worth pursuing or not, I don't know, should I?  I thought that this is where I was supposed to be. At least that's how it felt last week, and for many days before that. Did I have it wrong?"  So on and so forth.  

As I climbed out of bed, I wasn't in the mood to have my usual cup of hot lemon water and honey.  I didn't feel like behaving by communicating with my guides and meditating.  I just couldn't ground myself or listen to yet another guided visualization.  I just wanted to take care of stuff.  And yet I know if I dive head first into my day, in this irascible mood, it would be counter-productive.  I know enough to know that believing in the truth of the external factors that I blame for making me feel like this is just buying into the illusion that the world is real, and my emotional reactions to it is who I am.  This sort of reaction to our perceived reality is exactly what we are trying to move away from.  


With everything it takes, I pushed away the ages-old tendency to try to control my environment so that I can control my mind so that I can control my thoughts so that my emotions are satiated and I can once again feel comfortable in my own skin.  It's exhausting. Always with the fighting with the self, the friction, the effort, of making right something that's wrong, which inherently is a deeply engrained absence of self-love.  All of those machinations of self-blame and lack of self-worth, those feelings we get when don't match up to some elusive standard of wholeness and acceptability, those things are what comprise the exact paradigm that has to change.  And we are the ones that must take responsibility for that change.  This is our contribution to the Paradigm Shift.

So rather than jump right into taking care of what I think is the logical thing to do to alleviate my mental discomfort, I layered up, bundled up and stepped out into the cold 23-degree weather of New York City.  And took a walk.  If I  couldn't stop the noise in my mind, I thought, I would try to freeze it out.  What better way to do that than take a brisk walk to keep the mind focused.  I realized as I stepped off the elevator, through the lobby and out to the brisk December morning, that I was a putting aside my usual morning routine.  The one I rely on to make me feel that I am doing the best for myself.  And it was okay.  I would pick up a bagel, do a small errand, and head back to shower and meditate.  But I didn't.  I opened my computer instead and this came out.  Just a few days ago I was feeling on top of the world.  Where did that momentum go?  And today I feel like, "Meh". What's up with all these mental/emotional changes?  Whatever I do, I find myself saying,  "This is it!  This is how it's going to be - this is me now and I think I will just settle in right here".  

But it doesn't work that way anymore. There are no consistencies.  One day I am blogging and feeling creative, the next day I am going to try to make money, and in another moment I am having deep communications with my guides so much that I really don't want to do anything else.  In those moments I feel I have arrived and there is nothing left to do except enjoy the view.  But whatever mode I am operating in at any given moment, I do with such intensity and a fierce sense of commitment, that it gives way to the idea that anything else would be useless or inferior.  I realized - how come I can't settle on just one way of being, just one thing to the exclusion of anything else, and stay there and be happy?  The answer is, because my happiness is contingent upon doing and being any number of things, and finding my connection to Source within those.  

Is it not enough anymore to be confined to one way of being?  I am not sure if this is accurate, but I think it has to do with discovering our multi-dimensionality.  If we truly are multi-dimensional, then isn't it fitting that we would find the ripplings of that right here in our own lives?  That we can do a number of things, do them well, or rather, with heart-feeling and joy, and discover more of what we are capable of?   The Earth plane, 3D, is always referred to as the place of free-will choice.  What doesn't get mentioned enough is that it is the plane of experiencing ourselves as embodied.  We are here to have as many experiences as we can.  Our spirit has a sheath, shielding us from our essence, and the trade off is complete access to and endless parade of holographic images and experiences as if they were our very own.  Isn't that fantastic!  This is why we take things so seriously, we are supposed to.  That is, until we realize that we don't have to anymore.  Do you see how much fun the Universe, and Those that pull the strings, are having with this?  Well, it might well be time for us to have a little fun, too.  

Miss Aisha's validated another small but important truth - that we are still feeling the reverberations of 3D, that it is not so easy getting out, and we can trust that a change has taken place. Now it is incumbent upon us to know that, feel that, and behave in such a way that we live that truth.  So when I saw today that I was losing a grip on my world, I had to pull back and reunite with the Truth of Myself, and do so on my own terms.  That is to say, no more effort, no pushing against the flow.  Just call in the Higher Mind, which automatically integrates us with Itself, and in turn raises our frequency.   It's so simple to do.  It's just like a wish.

Well, I have to go now, and see what awaits me in 3D.  I am in the midst of studying for a state exam to become a licensed blah blah.  It is fairly intense stuff, and hardcore third dimensional density of the highest order.  Wish me luck.  -S.C.- 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1u6628Rdqs

No comments:

Post a Comment