Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

July 08, 2014

Message from Lakshmi Mata: Prosperity Flows

Gaja Lakshmi, or Mother Lakshmi accompanied by elephants,
which represents protection, auspiciousness and abundance. 
Message from Lakshmi: Prosperity Flows
Channeled through Fran Zepeda
July 7, 2014

Fran's message from Mother Lakshmi feels like a soft and gentle breeze on a warm summer day.  I love how the words are so simple, and the energy attached to them is subtle and easy.  The truth I find behind this message is that we do not have to "search" for that which is our heart's desire - it is within in us as close to us as our heart, because they are one and the same. I speak from experience as I have noticed in recent days that as I trust and give a wink and a nod to my Higher Self, the world around me becomes much more agreeable.  These are not great huge strokes of dramatic change, but rather it is a recognition of my Higher Self and me working in unison.  And as I come from a very specific Soul Group of the Hindu lineage, Lakshmi Narayana overlight my life, and I became acquainted with Them very early on my path.  Now again with this message and with the new energies we are receiving, I am understanding the life affirming and protective elements of Mother Father Lakshmi Narayana to be as close to me as my own precious breath.  ~Sharda~

(Note From Fran: I was awakened suddenly from sleep a few nights ago to a presence similar to the image I post here, and it was Lakshmi, the Hindu Goddess of Prosperity, and when I asked why she was here, she replied and gave me the following message, which she said was for me, but I share it with you all as you may find it helpful also):

Message from Lakshmi:

Within you are the treasures you seek, dear one. For I come to awaken the joy within that is already there.

Find it within.  I am here to show you it is within.

Begin to manifest the treasures within, as they are already there, dear one.

And tread lightly, lest you trample them, for it is only with a Light Heart that you shall find it.

I speak to you of your treasures within, waiting to be manifested. Believe it and it shall be so. But first you must let go of all worldly things so you can find them again (within).

Indeed, all is taken care of, dear one. Believe it. (Believe and act as if you already have what you want).

Imagine it within your Heart and it shall be so. I am here to convince you of your manifestation abilities, dear one. Call on me.

Don’t try…just let it come alive within you, and it shall be so.

So, what do you desire, dear one???

Be gentle and easy with yourself. Do only what you can. Do not strive. But settle in instead to the knowing that you already have enough, you have what you need.

You can march forward with your dreams now. Be gentle with yourself and all will be well.
I am here to encourage you to be at peace with knowing that you are OK as you are.

Flow with Prosperity…Prosperity Flows.

Do not worry… You have it all… Settle into that now. Thrive with the knowing of it…

Channeled by Fran Zepeda 7.5.14

©2014 Fran Zepeda. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is posted in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this notice and links are included.www.franhealing.com     www.franheal.wordpress.com   www.ouremergingdivinity.com

2 comments: