Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

August 10, 2014

Serapis Bey ~ A Message to Return to The Self

by Sharda Chaitanya

Wow, let me just say it is so good to be back here.  I have been "out there" so long I almost forgot what I am really about.  The gist of it is that I have become quite busy with work, to the point that during my free time I need to be sure to rest and just space out.  I have literally taken no time for myself and have gone full throttle with a bunch of extra work that came my way, for which I am dearly grateful!  I asked for it and I received it.  Therefore the onus is upon me to embrace what the universe has given and see what it means.

Whenever I do anything I do it with my full and complete attention, to the exclusion of anything else save the basic necessities like eating and sleeping (and bathing and flossing!)   The messages and my blog took a back seat - and then I removed the back seat with them in it.  I had neither time nor patience with any of it.  None of it was speaking to me nor did I feel they were able to further my path in any way.  That may sound negative or cynical, but it isn't meant to. It is more like I have gone off on a tangent and was guided to explore more of my SELF and my place in the here and now.  I didn't need to read sweeping statements about ascension or my soul path or how my multidimensionality was the key to true happiness. I wasn't having any of it.


What I have been is front and center in my own life with daily responsibilities, interactions, glitches and an intense interest in navigating the profundity of everyday life.  The one link that runs through all of this is the knowledge that we, I, have shifted into a more refined frequency.  In the truest sense, my mission is to see how this new frequency translates into what was once the 3D world.  If we really are "new" if we really have changed, I wasn't going to know that by sitting at my computer and reading everyone else's (including arch angels and ascended masters) version of what life is like now - now that we have supposedly crossed the threshold into the lower 5th dimensional vibration.  I needed to go find out for myself to see not only how the changes are affecting the world, but how the world is affecting me, too.  Not to mention that the backdrop of all this is New York City, the perfect place to take the pulse of life, to observe where and how these changes are manifesting.

On a more mystical perspective, I feel that I am out here doing what I do (with great numbers of people and with animals right now), which is being a passive observant of this time and place.  My guess is that I report back to Command what I have learned and give my best assessment of details and their implications as I see them.  I often think, why am I not doing Feng Shui consulting? - it's what I love and what I am good at.  Why has the energy brought me out here, in the trenches, among the masses and involved with the minutia of life?  I get to "make a living" so to speak, but we know there exists a greater significance, one that I hope is loftier and more far-reaching.

I share all this because for the first time I have gotten the bigger picture coming in more clearly due to what I call a visitation by Serapis Bey.  Okay, maybe visitation is stretching it.  A sign.  A word.

Playing scrabble the other day, I look up at my rack of tiles and it spelled the name Serapis.  What....???  Oh my, how cool.  Not only was it a blessing, it would have made a bingo with 50 extra points!  I had nowhere to put it on the board, and as I tossed the letters around I saw they spelled "praises" also.  This was good.  Serapis Bey intercepted my scrabble tiles.  Really a LOL moment.  Serapis Bey is the Chohan of the 4th Ray.  I know little or nothing in this regard, but I am now learning.  There is much to know and much to intuit, as now I feel I will be merging with more acuity with the Light of Purity which is the forth ray.  (for more, go to:  http://www.summitlighthouse.org/serapis-bey/)

A great deal has transpired in my life in recent weeks, not the least of which was the passing of my best friend in the world, someone with whom I have walked the path in a great many life times, and who played a pivotal role during this incarnation. His name is Swami Amlanandaji Maharaj and was the true embodiment of a Mahatma.  In my life no one has shown greater unconditional love and the truest spirit of generosity.  This is the experience against which I measure all else in my life.  Our friendship spanned nearly 3 decades, and is one of the riches and deepest relationships I have known.  His passing was extremely profound for me, as many truths came to light which enabled me to realize what was important in life and what was not.  Even at his time of transition, he was able to gift me with more knowledge of Self, the Atman.  It is still too soon to write or speak about this, and the unfolding continues.  I can write a book, as they say.  I might just have to.

Oh what mercy, what grace.  With the passing of Swamiji's physicality and the arrival of Serapis Bey's Light, I can't help but feel that these are not unrelated occurrences.  The very first telepathic message from Serapis Bey was that I must stopped fiddling around in the world and get back to my spiritual work play.   While I will most certainly continue my outside work, the mind can step away now and make room again for those things which rock my world:  my blogs, my on line community, my meditations and shamanic journeying.  I was informed that I was becoming too ensconced with the details of my jobs (I have several) and I was forgetting what was important.  This was not unlike the message Swamiji had for me!

One of the great truths I feel that are a result of the Shift is how significant everything becomes.  When we pay attention, everything becomes alive, enlivened, by our understanding of it.  This has been one of the continual threads in this process, something I noticed from the very beginning, several years ago, as I began shifting in earnest.  While the painful sensitivities have healed, what remains is a heightened connectedness to all we experience.  That's why even the most mundane thing takes on meaning.  And so as we still are required to be in the apparent 3D world, our perceptions are far greater.  We really are living in two worlds at once.  By exercising these perceptions we learn how to jump interdimensionally, because we are now able to make conscious choices.  We are not being randomly tossed about as we observe things "happening to us", that is the old paradigm.  We have consciousness - we are consciousness - and we have free will choice of which we are becoming more and more aware.

My being away for this long from the blog and other things has proven useful, and even necessary.  I bring a lot more to the table, and what I've written about today is a mere outline of what has opened up for me in the material and the spiritual.  I know for certain that any progress has Divine Grace as its foundation.  If I have only one message that I can convey to those who read this, it is that you must ask. Asking with a full heart clears an enormous pathway for forward momentum.  All I ever do is ask - and then step aside for Diving Timing to unfold.

Much Light to You.

With affection,

Sharda


No comments:

Post a Comment