Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

August 18, 2014

Video: A Good Pep Talk About Staying the Course (with the heart leading the way!)


I loved this high-octane message from Andrew Martin.  He starts off with telling us that living via our heart is the ONLY way to BE.  Nothing else does or will work.  We might have a tendency to want to get back on the hampster wheel of old habits, but no.  It won't fly.

The update for August resonated with me because I am once again at the threshold of releasing some very old and deeply buried beliefs.  In TRUTH I know that I have to stand down fear and negativity and look straight into the eyes of Karma and tell it we are finished.  What these issues bring to the table are our feelings and ideas of security (however that is defined for you), other people who we think are to blame and therefore we are confronted with our own victimhood; and the concern about the future, and our fear that we might be defeated.  Etcetera and so forth.


As these things come to the surface for review, they have a very real and visceral part in our everyday 3D life - that's why is always so nice to go off to our feel-good place of messages and transmission.  It's like watching a movie, it serves often times as escapism.  What the energies call for is standing in OUR POWER as creators of our LIFE.  There is no message or messenger in the world who can do that for us.  Yet not forgetting that assistance is there by the boatload.  What this means, for me at least, is that I am always called upon to find a solution by utilizing my spiritual acumen.  I go into Light Warrior Hyper Drive and do whatever I know to come to a peaceful resolution to whichever burning issue is at hand.  It is always uncomfortable, but I know enough now to know it is also rewarding.  Calling in the Light and getting creative with it is part of the learning process being given to us from our teachers in the other realms. 

Just when we thought we've mastered something, another something comes along for which we must then go a little further out on that limb and find balance once again.  We are all going through something, that is for certain.  My whole thing has been to stay here and "clean house".  I can't escape if I wanted to (I've tried in earnest several times.)  It really is going to be okay.  There are no quick fixes - we've become like the surgeons of our our karma, being asked to remove the toxicity that has for so long caused us remain in the delusion of illusion.

This week's message from Hilarion referencing how humanity is changing, and my essay about going into the world to take the temperature of ascension energies, all point to the heart.  Not mine, but others.  The thing about worrying about an uncomfortable situation or dilemma you may be experiencing is that whenever the other party is involved, trust that a sincere change of heart is taking place on the planet, and help will come from the most unlikely of sources.  In the middle of typing this, I spoke with that "other person" who I had perceived to be the enemy, and his very words were, "I am willing to work with you on this!"  He was so nice and patient and spoke to me honestly, my heart opened immediately.  The funny thing is I just realized I've had an issue with him over the years, on and off.  I judged him, and now look where we are.  You see, this is how the divine plan works - setting us up to clear up, and mulit-tasking in the process.

I have to go to work now.  Being around so many people and being busy is actually a nice reprieve from all this energy work.  Good Lord, I actually find work relaxing. HA, HA.  Score.

Lots of Love,
Sharda

No comments:

Post a Comment