Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

March 01, 2012

Nothing Nor Anyone Can Dispel the Power of the Light.

by Sharda Chaitanya

The idea that keeps going through my mind as I try to figure where to begin (all of) what I want to convey is that, paraphrasing SaLuSa, events will be accelerating at incredible speed this year, and we will be continually amazed and in awe of what is unfolding on the world stage. Concurrently, our personal lives, spiritual growth and collective consciousness will be challenged and/or enhanced as the planetary shift continues its forward momentum into the coming months of 2012. I can certainly attest to a quickening of activity in my personal landscape, much of which I have kept to myself up to the point that I began writing this blog, on December 1, 2011. It's so real yet so abstract at the same time. To wonder and imagine that I am, we are, literally on the brink of becoming galactic citizens, and that we will join with our interstellar family in the very near future creates a joy and a peace in my heart and mind that has heretofore been absent from our lives. I know not just because I have been following the channels or have been reading interpretations and commentary that have supported disclosure and ascension, but because I trust my inner knowing. 

I can honestly say that I don't care what anyone thinks anymore. Let me explain. Saying I don't care is not an attitude of apathy or disregard. It is not a eff-you sort of "don't care". So maybe that is not the best choice of words, maybe it is more like, "I am not influenced by the opinions of others to the point that it should, would or could affect, alter or change how I perceive my own truth". Being in my truth is where I live. The foundation of my position has been decades, perhaps lifetimes, in the making -- and it won't be shaken. Why? Because nothing nor anyone can dispel the power of the light. You cannot take away knowledge; once ignorance is burned, it cannot grow back. The energy of ignorance, of stagnation, of duality itself, once released into the ethers, has been set free onto the path of transmutation. Like everything we release that no longer serves us, darkness, too. requires liberation. Set free your limitations and the heart and mind will follow. Service to others is the path to liberation, so says the Bhagavad Gita. It is the path of Karma Yoga through which one gains divine knowledge as one acknowledges God in all that he or she serves. All service is an offering to the Divine, as we recognize the divinity in ourselves, and close the gap self and others. It is in this vain that I speak my truth -- not for anything that I may want, though I don't discount that, but for the natural proclivity toward service. And this service has quite literally taken on an entirely new dimension. We are moving from the 3rd dimension/density into the 4th and then into the 5th. I know this, but so do many, many other people know this. But before we can proceed upward and onward, we have to make things right. Right with ourselves, right with our Maker and right with Planet Earth. WE ARE ONE FAMILY! See it, know it and most importantly, feel it. What's happening now is one of the biggest undertakings our galaxy has experienced and all eyes are on us. And we have been assured time and again, that we are watched over and being helped at ALL times. The universe doesn't know how to say "no". It can only say yes to prosperity, yes to disclosure and yes to ascension.

No comments:

Post a Comment