Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

May 19, 2013

POOF for May 19, 2013 ~ The Promised Land

GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS:

Victory is here!…..Beyond a shadow of doubt!

Are we there yet!…..Yes!

My “Missouri Hat” has been pulled down pretty tight recently not from disbelief in our mission, more a matter of when. Well, I have now raised my “Missouri Hat” a bit and here’s what I see….an emergency meeting of the G-7 finance ministers going on in Europe……IRS seems to be having a meltdown……


many global currencies have revalued showing up in Europe. As positive change abounds for the masses it appears the PTB have become deathly ill. Their arrogance was unbelievable, those folks in circles that believe in their ‘right’ to lord it over everybody else who couldn’t see the truth when it was right at the end of their noses. Games over, the planet is not yours, to do as you wish. “What goes around comes around” or as the folks in the East say: “Karma is a bitch.”

This type of public forum restricts what I can say but here are a few facts you may find interesting as we are now enter the “final countdown”; ….internal banking system ready to switch over officially with announcements “check”……people are in place around the world to begin wealth redistribution “check”…..increased security in banks “check”……RV rates locked in “check”…..the countdown progresses very quickly and smoothly. Unprecedented events are about to unfold, that will shock the world and especially americans. The meaning of true freedom will be one of them. The work is done and it’s all over but the shouting. A harvest for the world is at hand.

As I’ve said before…..True independence is coming to a town near you. It’ll start small, then become huge. One foot in front of the other, walk into the future and don’t look back, or you’ll get turned into a pillar of salt…lololol. ‘It’s all over but the shoutin’ , don’t know the exact ‘moment’ it all flips on it’s head but it’s close enough to smell. Be well and take care of yourselves, be good to one another.
This has been Poofness, over and out. Broadcasting from a “time and space beyond!”

Love and kisses,

From the office of Poofness

The Promised Land, Bruce Springsteen
I’ve done my best to live the right
wayI get up every morning and go to work each
dayBut your eyes go blind and your blood runs
coldSometimes I feel so weak, I just want to
explode
Explode and tear this whole town
apartTake a knife and cut this pain from my
heartFind somebody itching for something to
start
The dogs on main street howl ’cause they
understandIf I could take one moment into my
handsMister I ain’t a boy, no I’m a manAnd I believe in a promised land
There’s a dark cloud rising from the desert
floorI packed my bags and I’m heading straight into
the stormGonna be a twister to blow everything
downThat ain’t got the faith to stand it’s
ground
Blow away the dreams that tear you
apartBlow away the dreams that break your
heartBlow away the lies that leave you
nothingBut lost and brokenhearted
The dogs on main street howl ’cause they
understandIf I could take one moment into my
handsMister I ain’t a boy, no I’m a manAnd I believe in a promised land
And I believe in a promised landAnd I believe in a promised
land.

 Source:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=277269

No comments:

Post a Comment