Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

February 27, 2014

Video: Meline Lafont Talks About Clearing and Releasing

In this short video, Meline Lafont simplifies some already familiar aspects of our personal ascension process.  She points out that we really have to just get used to the continual symptoms that occur as a result of all the clearing and cleansing.  It's a big deal because our physical bodies are so dense, she says, that there really is no other option.  If you resist it, it becomes more difficult.  Go with it but don't engage - it must play itself out.

Unless it becomes really bad for me (which fortunately it has not in a while) I don't even try to alleviate the symptoms.  Partly because it doesn't really prevent anything from taking place - so any effort on my part is no more that a detour or a diversion.  As well, I have come to a point that when I am experiencing moments or hours of cleansing issues, I would rather be fully cognizant of them rather that disguise them with a remedy, even if that remedy is holistic.  I prefer to see exactly where I am at and what I have to learn.  Observing it gives me a kind of gauge, I can better know my level of progress as I move through a difficult time.  Coming through to the other side of an intense releasing period is like reaching a new plateau - it is always enjoyable to take in a new view after having lightened another previously constricted part of ourselves.

Meline tells us that we are not only working to clear energy for ourselves, but for the collective as well.  This is such a key issue for me right now, and one I am glad to be aware of.  Knowing this takes a great deal of the burden off of me - I can move more easily through the process by knowing that I am in service to the greater good.  As well, we are reminded to rest if we feel we must and have the chance to.  Not so easy when you have children or are at work.  If I am not home and I feel that kind of intense energy come over me, I find a quiet place, even if it is the WC, and breath.  I put my hands over my high heart, get grounded, and call in my guides and helpers.  I ask them to come quickly and assist me in dealing with whatever is going on at that moment, etc.  It may not be as much fun as lying on the bed, but it works, and in a way it trains us to becoming accustomed to working with our personal team of angelics and recognizing their energy signatures.

And remember also, as Meline says, we have never done anything like this before.  We are figuring it our as we go along.  The path is wide open, we are creating our future, customizing it really, to fit our version of an ideal planet living in peace and harmony.  We get to choose what we want and how we want it.  Know it.  Trust it in yourself.  I feel so very soon we will be able to let out all the stops!  -S.C.-


No comments:

Post a Comment