Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

February 22, 2014

Filtering, Perceiving and Intergrating - We Have A Lot Going On

by Sharda Chaitanya

If things get any more intense I feel I will jettison straight up out of here!  How can so much happen when I don't even leave my apartment, let alone my neighborhood?   What is transpiring around me in terms of my life work/spiritual path is at the moment overwhelming, and it caught me off guard.  And I am sorry to a few good people who got swept up in my personal vortex as I tried to sort through this. 

 Now that we are processing everything through our heart, what used to take a mere few moments in the past becomes a finely tuned event as we try to balance our interdimensionality.  We are filtering  our experiences through the portal between here and there, between where we are planted in physicality and the place where resides our higher consciousness.  Is this even making sense?  What I am attempting to say is, we are not meandering through 3D as we once did - we have to refer our activities (or decisions or whichever holds our attention in the world) to a higher, more refined aspect of ourselves. 


 Exactly how we are referring to them I don't quite know - I just know I am doing it.  It's as if I won't, or can't, settle for the same emotions that 3D triggers in me (they don't work), nor operate with the same processes when challenges are put in my path.  Again, what worked before cannot be applied in the new paradigm of 5D.  I know this point has been more than adequately driven home in many messages, except now I am finally experiencing it on a very personal level. What happens when we realized these outdated energies are no longer effective, we hit a wall.  It can create confusion that might trip us up, but it doesn't have to.  What we need here is to be sensitive to what is going on.  Awareness.  And we need time to step back and breath.  Stay calm.  

What I do is go off on a tangent and become real quiet, or journal intensely, or lay on my bed and call in the light - or however I remove myself from what it happening "out there".  This opens up the space, or gives permission to, the energies to work their magic.  In a sense, I step aside and wait till I feel better.  The work can then commence of the inner planes where the subtle work is being carried out.  That part is beyond my control, I can't say what happens there because I don't know exactly. This is where we have to relinquish control and put ourselves, or the situation (same difference sometimes) into the hands of the Benevolent Higher Powers that work on our behalf as per the direction of Creator.   

By doing that we are able to go back to what we are/were doing in 3D and bring to it the perspective which we gained from mingling it with 5D or higher.  It's a knowing that we've gained - like a clearing of the energies, so that we can work with them as interdimensional beings.  This is how we are bringing Heaven to Earth.  This is how we are integrating  our higher selves into our physicality.  So much of the discomfort are the growing pains combined with the lack of understanding about what the heck is going on with us.  Which is why the channels and intuitives are so keen to bring us what they have - we need as much clarity as we can garner.

At the moment that I step aside and do what I need to regroup, balance, come to grips, whatever, a great deal of discomfort is experienced.  This is where we call in all our strength.  This has been true from the beginning - in order to do the work required for our spiritual growth we acknowledge the growing pains and hope they subside soon.  By acknowledging it I mean take the time to sit in front of your altar, read something spiritually uplifting, listen to a guided meditation, talk to your guides, or anything that comforts you and keeps your vibration from slipping into fear.  Stay away from fear because it is the very thing that blocks any effort to resolve the old issue. 

While the yucky-yuck continues to erupt (eeesshh) I think we are getting at least a little bit of a better idea of what we are working with and that if something happens we are not going to die.  In a conversation with a good friend yesterday, I had recalled something I'd read a while ago.  It said that we are being asked to process a lot of negativity that is not of our making.   We are being asked to transmute what maladies lay within the 3D martrix so that we can all move forward with ascension.  So not all of this is even ours - we are taking responsibility for a great deal more than we are aware.  Which is okay.  We have the tools, we've been given the knowledge, and so guess what?  We have to use them.  It's fun in a way because we are getting a chance to see how powerful we are.  I mean, 'hello'!  This is where it becomes cool.

I leave you with Aisha North's message today while I head out to Trader Joe's.  Another big storm coming tomorrow and carrying groceries in the snow is a big pain.  I'm gonna go hop on the crosstown bus - and I might even spread a  little violet flame around while I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment