Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

February 06, 2014

Video: Nahko Bear ~ Black As The Night

 "You got the keys, but I'll never keep my door locked
You can always come right in.
And if my arms are full
you can bet your sweet ass
I will drop that shit right then.
I might be busy,
But I always have time to surrender to your
 beauty, beauty, beauty..."

I am having a moment with Nahko Bear, and want to share in hopes he gives expression to something inside of you, also.  I love the hand-held uncut camera work; it allows us to get close to the artist and feel his singular vulnerability and range of emotion.  Nahko Bear is the real deal - he has the strength of his native people and the poetry of one who is awake.  I listen to Nahko Bear when I feel like shit.  And today is one such day.  Nothing is making sense and I could care less about anything.  Anything.   Then I listened to his music and watch him give of his art, and I remember to remember.  Listening to him reminds me not to get too far removed from the things an artist lives for.  I get pulled back to the original center that I came in with.  And I can breath again. 








No comments:

Post a Comment