Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

July 12, 2012

A Letter from the Editor


From Gaia Portal:  High insight and high inspiration for next steps come quickly for those who have released all low mindsets.  Intuitive telepathic communication is key to moving forward, upward.

Dear Friends of Ascension Serenity,

 I believe that the work and service that I have been offering via this blog has come to its natural conclusion.  The above quote says it best -- I am moving into a different phase and feel somehow I am preparing, or being let to prepare, for that.
 A disinclination to participate in the dissemination of information, or to write commentary or original essays, has surfaced within me.  The blog will remain and if need be, I will present new information here.
Doing the blog was some of the most fun I ever had and I have simply loved all of it. What I learned about myself in this short time has been an incredible and expansive experience.  That is something that I had no idea would happen.
 It has been about two weeks now that I've felt this way and there is no point in forcing anything or trying to find motivation where there isn't any.  I very much know when I have outgrown something and understand when to say, "stop there".  Doing this blog was an agreement between myself and My Self.  But now My Self and myself realize the path is opening further and is calling us to go in a new direction.
 I have no control over this in my conscious reality, a place that has changed dramatically over the past year.  I know enough to trust that I am being guided by God and Guru for my own spiritual development.
 I rarely close the door completely on anything, I always keep it a little ajar.  It could be I will take up something here.  Or start a new one.  But I don't feel any of that right now. 
 From my heart to yours, much gratitude for letting me fulfill this portion of my life's work. 

Namaste.
 Sharda Chaitanya

No comments:

Post a Comment