Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

November 06, 2013

Documentary: "Grounded" ~ An Essential Tool for Optimum Health

"The Earth knew what the patients needed."

My readers know by now how excited I become when I find something that I love and am able to share it.  And this is one such case.  At each turn, it seems something ground-breaking (pun intended), such as this documentary, comes across my computer.  At these moments, I feel immensely blessed and privileged to be the recipient of such vital and compassionate information.  Riveting and essential in the purest and more fundamental way, this documentary exemplifies the meaning of "back to nature".  It's an incredible story, shot extemporaneously, that originates in the snow-covered cabin (an understatement) of the filmmaker in Alaska.  From there, he shares his discovery with the townsfolk and from there, with the world. 

In a recent chat thread in one of my groups, we talked about grounding and what it means and how it feels to do so.  I mentioned that I go to the park and do Chi Gong in my bare feet on the grass, several times a week for 40 minutes.  I feel this routine has stabilized my energy and the sleep I have been getting ever since is unmatched.  My mind is considerably steadier, and my meditations are at a place unlike I have ever experienced.  It's no wonder that the channels keep telling us to ground, stay grounded, ground several times a day, etc., so that the incoming powerful energies can best be utilized and less likely to throw us off our game.  Sage advice that might very well change your life.  -S.C.- 

Note:  As a critique I would say the film is too long.  There are segments that are redundant and over-stated that could have been eliminated or cut by half.  I found their time in Hawaii to be tedious and indulgent, as were a few more segments following the 50 minute mark. The emotional pitch gets sappy, and not in synch with the rhythm of the first 2/3 of this work.  However, there is a very cool ending.

Related posts:  
Re: Edgar Mitchell's experience in space, which is referred to in the documentary,
http://fengshuiserenity.blogspot.com/2013/09/video-overview-effect.html#more
and another blog post about grounding:
http://fengshuiserenity.blogspot.com/2012/05/health-benefits-of-grounding-earthing.html
 




No comments:

Post a Comment