Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

November 02, 2013

Video: Why These Most Recent Energies Make Us Feel Strange

I am going to let this video speak for me.  If I were to comment about precisely what is transpiring as of this moment, it would be what is spoken of herein.

I have been unable to articulate anything on my blog these past 10 days or so.  I have been wanting to comment - I have at least some modicum of thoughts and opinions - but I just can't seem to get there.  This is the longest stretch of time I have gone without writing at least a small essay about what is going on with Me and the Energies, the Energies and Me. And I want to tell you what is happening - it is some of the most exciting stuff I have felt - ever.  And yet, I keep to myself.  I simply cannot explain it. I wake up in the morning and pretty much stay in bed.  I make a cup of hot lemon water and honey, and go back to bed.  And wait.  I wait for a thought.  A motivation.  And idea or inspiration that will make me throw the covers off and say, "world, I am ready for my day!"  Instead I am enveloped by a stillness that is only matched by the profound silence of snow-covered mountains in the middle of winter.

L keep waiting, figuring at some point I'll get pulled away from whatever "this" is and get back to the business of life.  But from all the signs I am getting, I can honestly say that that's never going to happen.  Not the way it used to, anyway.  No - those days are over, that much I can confidently say.  I know it - there is no turning back.  There never was, really.  But up until now, it seemed we might be able to at least pretend that things that are familiar in our world might resume their usual pace.  Now even that remote sense of the past is long gone -  we've turned a cosmic corner, nothing is as it was and it is only going to become more strange.  Each time one of these "moods" overcomes me, since last December that is, they are becoming more...intense?  all-encompassing?   paradigm-shattering?  All of those, and more.

That is all for now.  I can say more, but words are so inferior to the reality one can experience during this time.  I just want to communicate telepathically.  Talking is cumbersome.  Dreaming is easy.  -S.C.-



2 comments: