Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

November 19, 2013

You Are Amazing!

I have been on an incredible journey of activity in my life over the past 2 or 3 weeks.  I have been MIA and feel that my readers are wondering where I am, or more importantly, where are the regular blog posts.   What is going on with me has been a continuation of ascension activity playing out in spades!  It truly is all good and I feel now as much as ever I am in step with the energies that are guiding us in our lives!  Pay attention to everything.  All emotions right now are reverberating back to us 10 fold - so if you are having a pity party, turn it off.  Nothing but pure and loving thoughts are tolerated now - positive thoughts actions and feelings are your pass to creating the future you want.  Know it.  Feel it.  And best of all, experience it.  Things will change for the better - you will find yourself surrounded by tranquil waters.  I can vouch for this. I am seeing it in people all around me  - responding to the energy - and it is just so fun to witness.  


Tonight is the first time I have taken a break enough to think about my beautiful blog, and to at least explain a little what is going on with me.  I am being swept up in a whirlwind of activity and am going with it because, well...it's right in front of me.  What it is doing is bringing me front and center in my own life.  For as long as I have been on the path, I have served the Cause to a greater or lesser degree.  But at the moment I am being directed to take care of me.  The best I can say is that I am in the flow and only wonder when the dust will settle.  
I came across these quotes below and found them to be appropriate, particularly #3.  It is VERY important to know this.  It it does not make sense, read and think about it until it does.  It is a significant piece of advice for really fixing things.  And only you will know what that means.  
From my heart to yours,
Sharda
You Are Awesome
Source:  http://thevisionarynetwork
I believe in the awesome'ness of people!  I believe that inside every single one us lies something extraordinary waiting to burst free of the cultural whispers that hold it in place.  It's time to break free of those cultural whispers to unleash your awesome'ness into the world.:
Cultural Whisper #1:  It's egotistical to think you're amazing.  Actually the opposite is true.  The more amazing you're willing to be, the more the rest of the world gets to show up that way too.  if you're asking the question 'Who me?', the answer is 'Yes you!'
Cultural Whisper #2:  Slow down, take it one step at a time, focus, find your niche.  I say let your genius soar into limitless creation.  Be a hyper creator who operates in timeless grace getting loads of things done in record time.
Cultural Whisper #3:  Deal with all your issues first before you begin your big work in the world.  I'll say it again....what you give energy to increases, so put your energy and attention to the awesome'ness of you and unleash that into your work and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment