Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

December 19, 2012

From Here to the Clouds

by Sharda Chaitanya

How are you doing?  Are you checking in with yourselves?  Do you have a "plan" for the next few days or even through to the end of the year that you feel is in sync with the energies?  Or are you winging it and going with the flow and trusting all will take care of itself and you when Divine Providence decrees it to be so?

The intensity of information and the plethora of suggestions is a bit overwhelming regarding what this important date is supposed to mean.  When it gets like this, when I have reached my saturation point, like a turtle, I go into my shell.  There I can sort through things, figure stuff out and see what comes out in the shuffle.  Actually, it is not quite that rational or complicated an undertaking.  What I do is come full stop - I let my outer shell do the work of protecting me as I retreat into the comfort zone of my spirit and my meditation.  That is what I am experiencing right now. 
My plan is to have no plan.  If I remember to meditate between certain times of day, then fine.  If I am alone, or with people, take a walk in the park or chant my mantra for hours, then fine, also.  What has been outlined for us to do, as explained by various channels and teachers, is to recall the energy of heaven and earth and let it enter us, as we enter it, or else we can connect with the central sun (which I am still not sure where that is), or keep so and so in your heart and call upon him/her when needed, because they will be right there.   The list goes on, and it's a good list. 

Despite the availability of so much sound advice, I cannot attach to most of it.  As of this point in time, I claim no allegiance to anyone, nor anything.  I love and appreciate them all, and by "them all" I mean the modern teachers and guides who have announced their presence and pronounced our way and path for what is popularly called ascension.  Moreover, none has laid claim to me, it cannot happen.  My soul is not negotiable and my path is walked only by myself.  I give my power to no one, not even god because there is no need for that.  I am god.  I am his/her, and they are mine.  There is no giving and taking when we are as one.  There is not even uniting as one.  Uniting means there was a separation and there cannot be separation from spirit, that would indicate a separation from our Selves, and nothing is farther from the truth.

Reading Amritanandamayi, she says that we need to go beyond even the light until we find the truth.

I have been experiencing an incredible sense of completion recently.  An enormously large part of my work is done - it is the most fantastically liberating and mysterious thing I think I have ever known.  I can glance back and actually see the path that I've walked and in a weird way, (weird because knowing this is so intuitive that words don't really do it justice), because everything always was in divine and perfect order.  There were no missteps or wrong turns or unseen opportunities, I did everything right.  If forgiveness is an important key to liberation, then maybe this feeling is the knowing that I love and forgive myself for so-called errors that supposedly needed correcting.

Looking beyond the present tense one can see such abundance and a plethora of options.  I am not making a prediction, it's just a fact, clear and simple.  And I don't see things or have psychic abilities...wait, yes I do.  But that is not what this is about, this is different.   Those talents are still measured within time constraints.  What the path is showing me is freedom - that is the best way to put it.  For right now I know I am only seeing a very tiny, most minute, break in the clouds where the sun is coming through and it is beckoning me to follow spirit to the other side.  When that next part of my journey will unfold, I cannot say.  I only know that is feels extremely close.

Over the past few days I have change, cancelled or rearranged my plans several times.  I don't know what it is I want to do, or where I want to go or be with on that special day.  The reason I don't know is because I can do them all, because, in fact, they have all already taken place.  But for the sake of posterity, I will probably join a small group of friends for a light-filled evening of meditation and prayers for the world.  Or maybe I will sit near that cloud, and wait for my cue.

With Love.  In Oneness.

Sharda Chaitanya

"Out beyond the ideas of wrong doing and right doing there is a field.  I will meet you there."    Rumi




No comments:

Post a Comment