Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

December 23, 2012

So What if Nothing "Happened" On 12.21.12

by Sharda Chaitanya

I, for one, am glad it's over.  The ship did not sail, the cows are in the barn and we can all go home now.

On December 1, 2011, I began the blog as Feng Shui Serenity, which then morphed into Ascension Serenity on the home page.  The original purpose was of course to write about Feng Shui, and see how it might fit into our evolutionary process.  As a few months went by, I became excited about the messages coming in from the channels, the abundance of good information from the truther circuit and alternative sources, and soon changed the name, and the purpose, of the blog.

I was going to wrap up the blog on December 1st of this year.  But I thought why not see it through to the end and wait at least until the anticipated date of the 21st of December.  While I personally did not focus on "the date", I posted what resonated and what I felt would be mind-expanding for the readers.  What I did not expect was to gain so much insight into my own psyche, and to make terrific progress on the path.  It has been so much more that I could have expected and I am so grateful to be able to do this.  My point in all this is that I do think the flavor of the blog will now change.

But if what was predicted all these months did not transpire. what was the point to all of it?  In truth I believe that all the channels and all the love and all the positivity that was projected regarding our ascension, wealth distribution, visitations from the ETs and EDs, etc, created such a powerful, and by extension, protective shield of light and love around us, that it actually kept our asses from being blown to smithereens.

The more people that gained a glimmer of hope, or felt supported or became well again or any number of positive turn-arounds that took place, the more the light quotient grew.  We were nearly heading for specious annihilation, and God sent in the troops to thwart pure evil and prevent it from destroying our beloved Earth and most everyone on it.  

As a planet were were reaching the 11th hour, the time was nigh and something had to be done.  The more seasoned channels, those I know personally and those I met online, who've been doing their work for 30 years, give or take, stepped out of the shadows and, by the  power of the internet and word of mouth, they came front and center.  They gained popularity, their audiences grew, more channels were being published, and with that more light came streaming into our atmosphere.  Lots and lots of blue healing light mostly, but it does not matter what color it was (is), all of it was for the same purpose - to save as many souls as possible from destroying themselves or being destroyed by others.  And in the process to show us, give us, an inkling of what it means to be loved by God, what is means to know that we are not alone in the universe and to start trusting in Divinity again - not just God's, but ours also.

So what if nothing happened yesterday.  Way too much emphasis was given to the date, when I think all along more of the influential blog editors should have directed peoples' attention to personal growth on the path rather than relying on channels for our answers.  And by the way, something did happen, I can attest to that.  It was deeply personal and subtle and it spoke to my heart and felt soothing to my soul.  How many times have we heard that ascension is individual, ascension is different for each of us, ascension will only work if we DO the work required of us, etc.?  But what so many were hoping for was a collective ascension, something that  put us on the map, in the news, that we could say, see, here we are, we've made it!  And we would walk off into some banquet hall, have a big feast (courtesy of the Company of Heaven) and then go home and find everything perfect in a perfect world.

At some point between ascension and the Mayan calendar, things got mixed up.  How did those two things become so intertwined in the first place?  How did that start?  Who wrote that script?  In retrospect, there were far too many discrepancies for any of that to have substance - it just didn't add up.   I think the channels are very interesting, and entertaining, but we must use absolute discernment when relying on them for information no one else is privy to.  Who knows, maybe the Mayan calendar was misinterpreted in the first place.   Why would I trust implicitly something from an ancient civilization that was then assigned a meaning by a cultural anthro-historian?  And then to turn around and out of the blue create a whole cult-like following based on a date determined eons ago?

This is NOT the end of Kali Yuga.  It is a cycle within the cycle of Kali Yuga.  So yes, one cycle has ended and another has begun.  And it is the entrance into the Golden Age.  Yippee, again.  I believe we have made absolute astounding progress for the world and ourselves. Now, with both feet on the ground (and nothing feels better), we can get on with our lives and know that all this work, and prayer and faith is not for naught.  We are on the way to becoming a world of peace and harmony.

Time and again we have been reminded that the world changes when we change. I have had my gurus great and small, I have done tapasya, intense sadhana, lengthy pilgrimages, I have done many years of Yoga, lived and served in temples and ashrams in the states and in India, read and studied and almost became a sannaysin, so I feel confident I did my work.  I know the difference between a life of sacrifice and one that is confined to service to self.  Real spirituality requires sacrifice, anything less is mere talk.  All good things bear fruit, and this period that we have all dedicated our hearts and minds to something greater for ourselves and the world will have tremendous results.  I say this to you with all my heart, we are finished struggling, we can relax. 

Union Square Holiday Market
It's not over - it has only just begun.  There certainly is a lightness in the air, a newness that wasn't there before.  I live in New York City, in Manhattan, one of the most densely populated places on Planet Earth, so I know whereof I speak.  Being here and moving among throngs of people is the ultimate litmus test.  And I can tell you, it's was different here today.  I went into the middle of Christmas Shopping Madness and...I was continually delighted by what I experienced.  It wasn't simply the Christmas spirit sort of joviality; New Yorkers don't really have that much of a change of attitude, regardless of which holiday it is.  In fact, the holiday when I detect any noticeable change in New Yorkers is actually Halloween.   But today there was a genuine high in the air, a buoyancy and ease of movement wherever I went. 

People were patient, no one yelled or got angry.  There was a lot of door holding and thank yous and no one was really rushing.  As crowded as it was at Union Square, elbow-to-elbow crowded, I barely remember bumping into anyone. I didn't overhear stupid conversations and the teenagers were well-behaved.  All the service people were in a good mood - I did not detect one grumpy sales person!  That in itself speaks volumes.  In a nutshell, it was a different City today.  The pleasantness was very refreshing.  So it looks like a little bit of heaven has descended on this fair city, make no mistake.  And you know what they say, if you can make it here you can make it anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment