Message at the Top

The Violet Consuming Flame Visualization

Keep the attention still and concentrated, and keep feeling the Violet Consuming Flame passing through your body until the Joy and Happiness of Its Power begin to make you feel lighter and more at ease. Remain within this, and feel It is God’s Forgiving Mercy; and Its Great Loving Purity comes into you and just loves to consume every particle of substance which does not produce Perfection.

Realize that the Love in this Violet Consuming Flame loves to release all substance from you which is not qualified with Eternal Purity. Then you will love that Violet Flame more! As you love It, It will love you; and It will love away all the substance that appears as limitation.Therefore, the more you use It, the more It will bless you. The more It becomes real and the more you draw It forth for others, the more you automatically raise yourselves.

http://www.saintgermainfoundation.org/SGF_02b_VioletFlame_Visualizations.html

December 19, 2012

Video: Pre-coded and Pre-wired To Be The New Human

by Jill Rene Feeler 
http://www.beaconforlightworkers.com/

I become very pleased when I find a message that puts me to sleep.  It means that the vibration coming through is giving me something that I need, or it is vibrating higher than my earth-self, and resonating with my higher self.  When that happens, my body cannot maintain a wakeful state and I become exhausted, physically and mentally, and I simply have to go take a nap.  The energy from the message streams into my energy field, and surrounds me with a highly refined frequency.  It's exactly like being sedated, but by the softest, gentlest energy you can think of.  It's so unique, and yet, even though it has happened numerous times, it always catches me by surprise. Not to mention the quality of sleep that it induces.  I go into such a deeply internalized soulful slumber and, though it may be as short as 30 minutes, I often wake up not knowing what day it is, or if it's first thing in the morning or if I just dozed off.  And then it takes about 20 minutes for my body to feel grounded enough to want to actually get up and do something.  I really could if I wanted to, but why interrupt that blissful state?

That is what happened today when I listened to Jill speaking.  She shares what her path has been and how and from whom her messages are received.  She speaks to claiming our sovereignty,  connecting to our team of guides and balancing our contract here while honoring our connection to our multi-dimensional selves.  A warm and lovely reminder of what becoming the new human is about.  -S.C.-

No comments:

Post a Comment